From Minecraft Wiki
June 28, 2013
1.6.1-pre is the second pre-release for 1.6.1.
- New command:
- Can play a sound from its file
- Only specified players can hear it
- Options such as location, volume, etc.
- Added Saturation effect
- Wither armor has been retextured.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – boat float in middle of air after logout and re-login
- – Sound made by mobs in water causes massive FPS drop
- – Mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen
- – Compasses in item frames move with the player
- – Zombie Pigmen burn for a moment in daylight
- – Regeneration increases the speed at which damage is taken from Cacti, Lava and Fire
- – Derailed minecarts float when reloading world
- – Grass can't be tilled under plants/sign while dirt can
/debugoption does not show the
– in the
- – Mob armor percentage likely error
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Horses can't breed when they wear armor
- – Null language and strange phrases like "fr_FR" in parentheses
- – Sitting tamed wolves growl when attacking nearby mobs
- – Fake death after health boost potion effect has ended
- – Inappropriate absorbtion effect cooldown
- – Hostile wolves do not look angry when in vicinity of tamed wolves
- – When you place water under a carpet, it destroys it.
- – Wearing armor with attribute and then holding identical armor removes the worn armor's effects
- – Blocks Don't Break While Swimming
From the same version (reupload)
- – The game starts and has the Mojang title, but then the next slide is black except the bottom left corner, which is dirt