Java Edition 1.6.1-pre
(Redirected from 1.6.1-pre)
June 28, 2013
|It has been suggested that this page be moved to Discuss. Do not move the page until a consensus is reached. |
Reason: no such version of "1.6.1-pre"
When moving, be sure to use the appropriate tool instead of simply copying and pasting the page's contents, to preserve edit history.
1.6.1 is the second pre-release for Java Edition 1.6.1.
- Can play a sound from its file.
- Only specified players can hear it.
- Options such as location, volume, etc.
- Added Saturation.
- Affects the hunger bar.
- Armor has been retextured.
From released versions before 1.6.1
- – boat float in middle of air after logout and re-login.
- – Sound made by mobs in water causes massive FPS drop.
- – Mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen.
- – Compasses in item frames move with the player.
- – Zombie pigmen burn for a moment in daylight.
- – Regeneration increases the speed at which damage is taken from cacti, lava and fire.
- – Derailed minecarts float when reloading world.
- – Grass can't be tilled under plants/sign while dirt can.
/debugoption does not show the
– in the
- – Mob armor percentage likely error.
From the 1.6.1 snapshots
- – Horses can't breed when they wear armor.
- – Null language and strange phrases like "fr_FR" in parentheses.
- – Sitting tamed wolves growl when attacking nearby mobs.
- – Fake death after health boost potion effect has ended.
- – Inappropriate absorbtion effect cooldown.
- – Hostile wolves do not look angry when in vicinity of tamed wolves.
- – When you place water under a carpet, it destroys it.
- – Wearing armor with attribute and then holding identical armor removes the worn armor's effects.
- – Blocks don't break while swimming.
From the same version (reupload)
- – The game starts and has the Mojang title, but then the next slide is black except the bottom left corner, which is dirt.