March 21, 2013
|Other editions of 1.5.1|
1.5.1 is an update which mainly fixed issues with low frame rates on certain devices. As the protocol is the same as 1.5, players on 1.5.1 can connect to servers that are running 1.5. While it was not the last update to 1.5, it was the last one before the snapshots of 1.6.1 started.
- Now take empty buckets out of furnace fuel slots
- Can now be combined to raise their enchantment level or combine multiple enchantments on a single book
- When combining two enchantments for a higher level variation, the player requires two of the same level enchanted book
- They are still subject to the normal enchantment level limits.
- FPS increase, bringing levels back to what they were in 1.4
- Improvements and changes
- – Ender Dragon can still grief stuff like cobblestone and chests even if the gamerule mobGriefing is set on false.
- – Unable to combine enchanted books for a higher level enchant.
- – Fire on hopper not visible
- – If you use an external editing tool (MCEdit) to give an enchanted book with multiple enchantments, and you try to combine it with an item, it will only enchant it with the first enchantment on the list.
- – Hopper doesn't try to place items from other slots if unable from first.
- – FPS Drop due to Smooth Lighting
- – Fire doesn't show on 8 layered snow and hopper
- – Long scoreboard objective titles can be offset screen
- – Breaking a Container with Items that is connected via a solid block with a Comparator does not update the Comparator
- – Falling Block entities start visually falling from 1 block higher than they were placed
- – Paintings popping out / cannot place new ones
- – The text of things fall out of the picture
- – Invalid potion effects crash the game.
- – Crash with invalid wool values