Java Edition 1.5-pre
(Redirected from 1.5-pre)
March 7, 2013
1.5-pre is the first and only pre-release for Java Edition 1.5.
From released versions before 1.5
- – The spider moves in a spider but skeleton doesn't.
- – Piston extension remains after piston is destroyed.
- – Fence gate closes when destroying adjacent block.
- – Breaking a dragon egg in Survival with a high Haste effect crashes the game.
- – Fence glitch.
- – Trying to walk from a block with a collision box shorter than 1 block to another block that is also shorter, causes the player to momentarily glitch into the ground.
- – Flaming arrows with PvP off still set players on fire.
- – Map not updating.
- – Items dropped on fences jump around.
- – Anvils don't do enough damage.
- – Items in equipment slot/crashes if CanPickUpLoot is set to 1 in level.dat/player.dat files.
- – Command block gamerule update problem.
- – Upon creating the wither, It leaves ghost blocks.
- – Undespawning entities at long range or Unloaded spawners still spawn.
- – /clear <player> <item id> Not functioning as expected.
- – Compatibility issue with Windows 8 upgrades and Minecraft.
- – Game crashes when I click "singleplayer" in the main menu.
- – Multiplayer, slow chunk loading and or read timeout kick.
From the 1.5 snapshots
- – Blocks being constantly pushed by pistons turn invisible after some time.
- – Redstone dust apperance stays powered or unpowered when its powered state is toggled fast.
- – Comparators do not update their output signal.
- – Powered mechanisms (except for dispensers and droppers) react when they should not.
- – Crash when giving item 31 with damage 3.
- – Incorrect death messages in non-English languages
- – DisplayTile, DisplayData, DisplayOffset are not saved with MinecartSpawners.
- – Mob spawners cannot store movement data for mobs.
- – Minecart glitches through block.
- – Pistons fire more than once per tick / block teleporting.
- – The [esc] key doesn't work when you're in the command block menu and when placing signs.