December 28, 2012
1.4.7-pre is the pre-release for 1.4.7.
From released versions before 1.4.7
- – Joining a server, and leaving it, then trying to connect to any server crashes the game.
- – When killing the spider first in a spider jockey, the skeleton turns invisible.
- – Falling sand entities with water or lava as block ids do not render properly.
- – UDP Query Protocol does not properly unpack/pack integers, session IDs are not returned correctly.
- – Sneak fails when placing slab on slab.
- – Torches don't light the block that they are attached to when there is a block on top and at the sides of them.
- – Signs remaining blank after edit in single player.
- – Crash when using spawned in firework / Server kicks you with an End of Stream error.
- – Bold text takes up lots of space sometimes.
- – Crash on thorn enchant from arrow in dispenser.
- – Minecraft client crashing frequently since Christmas.
- – Anvil eats items when using the number keys to move stacks into it.