Join us on Discord!
From Minecraft Wiki
January 9, 2013
1.4.7 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.4.6.
6 bugs fixed
- Fixed joining a server, and leaving it, then trying to connect to any server crashing the game under certain conditions
- Fixed bold text taking up lots of space sometimes
- Fixed the server crashing when an arrow shot from a dispenser hits a mob/player with Thorns enchant on their armor
- Fixed a multiplayer crash when using fireworks without a fireworks star
- Fixed long timeout when checking SRV records, and fireworks bug in creative
- Fixed lighting glitch with redstone torches