From Minecraft Wiki
December 17, 2012
1.4.6-pre is the pre-release for 1.4.6.
- Added an option to toggle touchscreen mode
- When a player hits another player from far away with bow it makes a high pitched sound
- Fixed mouse wrongly positioned in fullscreen
From released versions before 1.4.6
- – When a bat flies through the water, it gets stuck, and it will stay stuck
- – Water splash sound gets overridden by other sounds
- – Player not shown in actual location after breaking boat
- – Lost Inventory Items
- – Mis-identified server version
- – Fresh install of 1.4.2 on fresh install of OS X 10.6.8 hangs
- – Items do not "update looks" when stacked on ground
- – Dropped items only auto-stack when moving, not when going through portals
- – File Handle leak in RegionFileCache (MCP)
- – Duplicating Sand/Gravel/Dragon Egg still works with tweaks to an existing design
- – Destroying a Jukebox NPE&Kick
- – Minecraft graphics messed up
- – Redstone Directional Bug
- – Ghost block bug
- – Game Freezes At The Start Of A Previously Saved Game
- – Cannot modify the Render Distance setting - Stays at "Far" regardless of changes.
- – Shift-Clicking smelted ores out of furnace cause minor visual bug
- – I cannot look around while walking or running unless I jump first. It happens on whatever gamemode I play.
- – Minecraft client crashs when connection times out
- – Minecarts disappearing
Failed to login: Error
– Error 50% of the time I try to join my server.
- – Zombie Pig Knockback Stunlocks Iron Golem's Defeating their intended purpose
- – Cannot Change Texture Packs!
- – blaze fire ball crash
- – Some textures appear as dark terrain.png images
- – Minecraft crashing every time I get on for a little while
- – Game only loads the chunk I'm currently standing on when I log in. Then freezes and crashes. I have attached the bug report.
- – Client Crashes when underground near piston and redstone machine
- – Skeletons will come close to attacker
- – Particle overload when returning from AFK
- – Slime Audio BUg
- – Mine Cart Off track and into Walls
- – Skeletons not retaliating to Iron Golems/Wolves
- – minecraft crashed, exception world
- – Game client gets stuck on 'building terrain' screen
From the 1.4.6 snapshots
- – Mobs running in circles and not jumping when chasing/running away
From the same version
- – Crash when shot by skeleton