Java Edition 1.4.5
(Redirected from 1.4.5)
November 20, 2012
|Other editions of 1.4.5|
1.4.5 was released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in Java Edition 1.4.4. It is compatible with 1.4.4 servers.
From released versions before 1.4.5
- – Wolves will teleport to player when player goes far enough from where the wolves are and the chunk unloads.
- – Random floating gravel.
- – Lag on some superflat maps.
- – Pickup sound after following arrow into portal.
- – Wolf attacks once, then stops attacking.
- – When the player builds a 1x1 tower, sometimes they would glitch through a block and fall down.
- – [Multiplayer only] When using water on mob heads, for some players the head appears to be a skeleton.
- – Die suffocated on the wall.
- – Blocks are not shaded when selected in beacon GUI.
- – Pet dog / cat randomly falls on certain blocks and dies.
- – Invisibility on riding entities not working properly.
- – Animals getting stuck in blocks and die.
– Chunks won't load after
- – Players falling through half-slabs.
- – Entities of players and mobs stay after leaving/exploding.
- – Cave sounds being cut off.
- – Getting hurt by skeletons when in peaceful.
- – Slimes having choppy movement.
- – Extreme frame-rate drop.
- – Wither skeletons not spawning in pre-generated fortresses.
- – Arrows shot into bottom of block cannot be picked back up.
- – Partial transparent entity.
- – Memory leak when running a small server.
- – Zombies would be invisible to the player.
- – Teleporting using a Command Block and pressure plates occasionally stick a player into a block.
- – Client crash when logging in to 1.4.2 server.
- – Wood block doesn't break.
- – Command Blocks losing command data on multiplayer.
- – Back from the Nether glitch.
- – Maps in item frame in multiplayer.
- – After the server has had 24 hours of runtime, it would start spamming "Console stack trace :: Invalid argument".
- – Minecraft sound glitch.
- – Can place blocks but cannot break solid blocks.
- – Issue with dropping frames in 1.4.2.
- – Bug that does not allow players to play on their server.
- – FPS fluctuation after going into the Nether on a custom superflat.
java.lang.ClassCastException: amg cannot be cast to amb.
- – Blocks drop when you place a torch on them and mine them for a few seconds.
- – Cannot exit nether portal in nether while open trap doors are adjacent to the portal.
- – Zombie fall damage is irregular.
- – Sound bug with arrows in water.
- – Shooting a bow while in a boat causes the shot to be way off.
- – Spider jockey skeleton takes damage in daylight, but does not appear to be on fire.
- – Can't click in creative menu to get an item from it, must use keyboard.
- – Enchanted items should appear enchanted when dropped on the ground.
- – Command blocks teleporting wrong.
- – Ender Chests still have the old collision box and bounding box.
- – Tamed wolves won't get up.
- – Double Digit Maps erase info on earlier maps.
- – Spawners (edit: and possibly other blocks) disappear when torches are removed.
- – When using 'pick block' on leaves, even though are already leaves in hotbar, you will get a new leaves block in the first empty slot.
- – In a Superflat world, the player would overstep the ground, and would then have to fly and break the soil to pass up.
- – When the player re-opens their game, it puts them in another location from where they were when they closed the game.
- – Roughly every 24 hours, Minecraft server enters a state where players cannot connect.
- – Dispensers are firing towards one side depending on the direction.
- – Stacking anvil graphical glitch.
- – On SMP When using a shovel to destroy dirt/sand no block lag, without a shovel block lags.
- – Boats can pass through walls.
- – Weird random flames from torches/spawners are appearing.
- – Spawning baby wolves from wild ones.
- – Spawning baby villagers creates farmer baby villagers only.
- – Entering IPv6 server crashes the client.
– Last page of
- – Flying bug with damage.
- – Entities teleporting to and from origin in multiplayer.
- – Potion bubbles glitch when you're in minecart.
- – Enchanted pickaxe works better than shovel.
- – 1285 Out of Memory ### GL ERROR ###.
- – Skeleton will always pick up items.
- – Rail turnout bug.
- – Spawner flame remaining.
- – In full screen mode the panorama background on the menu screen is not shown.
- – Firework crackline effect sound not playing when multiple rockets explode.
- Fixed LAN servers not connecting correctly.
- 1.4.5 was re-released days after its initial prerelease to fix .