November 8, 2012
1.4.4-pre is the second pre-release for 1.4.4, to which it is completely identical.
- Give specific enchantments to players and entities.
- Baby mobs
- Baby mobs are spawnable by right-clicking a mob with a corresponding mob egg.
- Will now die on land after a few seconds
- When in creative, flying through cobwebs does not slow the player down
- Walking through them in creative mode, however, will.
22 bugs fixed
- Fixed the tab key not working on macs.
- Fixed chicken head movement being inverted.
- Fixed chests appearing opened when they are closed.
- Fixed the "seed" command not working in the Minecraft server command line.
- Fixed flying squids.
- Fixed the internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 249.
- Fixed killing animals with fire aspect on the first hit not cooking the drops.
- Fixed the torch texture.
- Fixed torches getting instantly moved to the adjacent wall upon placement.
- Fixed the water current being too strong to swim up.
- Fixed the ender chest not having the right hitbox.
- Fixed a falling into the void bug.
- Fixed a crash when placing a minecart on powered rail.
- Fixed loading a world that has been moved or deleted causing a crash.
- Fixed players jump over cobblestone walls.
- Fixed squid not suffocating on land.
- Fixed the nether brick fence texture.
- Fixed a crash with rendering item entities.
- Fixed running on leaves producing gray particles.
- Fixed fences not being rendered correctly from underneath.
- Fixed item frames disappearing without drop when a block is placed in their position.
- Fixed disappearing mobs and items after dying.