November 14, 2012
|Other editions of 1.4.4|
1.4.4 introduced a couple of new features, but primarily served to fix bugs from 1.4.2.
- Added the music disc "wait".
- Gives specific enchants.
- When in creative mode, flying through cobwebs does not slow the player down, but walking through them will.
- Baby mobs
- Spawnable by right-clicking a mob with a corresponding mob egg
- Now die when they are not underwater
- Random falling damage due to lag fixed.
- Falling damage when riding minecarts fixed.
- Enchanted book exploit fixed.
- Slimes have correct collision box.
- Signs no longer lose their text client-side on servers.
From released versions before 1.4.4
- – Tab key not working for any function on Mac.
- – Chicken head movement is inverted.
- – "seed" command doesn't work in Minecraft server command line.
Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 249.
- – Killing animals with fire aspect on the first hit does not cook the drops.
- – Torch texture is rendered incorrectly.
- – Walking from ground level onto anvil.
- – Enderchest doesn't have the right hitbox.
- – Nether Brick Fence has an incorrect texture.
- – Block and item duplication.
- – Fences are not rendered correctly from underneath.
- – Item frames disappear without drop when a block is placed in their position.
- – Pistons are invisible and make blocks invisible while pushing.
From the 1.4.4 prereleases
- – Iron Golems crash the player when they walk.
- – Torches don't place properly, get adjacent to wall.
- – Water current too strong / Can't swim up in deep water.
- – Cannot fall into void.
- – Crash when placing minecart on powered rail.
- – Loading a world that has been moved or deleted causes a crash.
- – player can jump over cobblestone walls.
- – Squids do not suffocate on land.
- – Crash when rendering entities.
- – Running on leaves produces gray particles.
- – Redstone repeaters above 1 tick do not receive a pulse at all when sent a 1-tick pulse from redstone wire or repeaters.
- – disappearing mobs and items after dying.
- – Cannot break block behind gravel, sand, dirt with Efficiency V Diamond-Pickaxe.