Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
October 24, 2012
1.4.2-pre is the third pre-release for 1.4.2. It was released a day prior to the official 1.4.2 release. It is identical in every way to the official 1.4.2 release, including the version number.
- Fixed a severe memory leak in the server
- Corrected rendering of fences and cobblestone walls
- You can no longer attempt to connect to an outdated server (only when the version is shown)
From the previous development version
- – Cracked effect sometimes remains when a zombie is interrupted while attempting to break down a door.
- – Matrix Fireball
- – Entites such as villagers and cows fall through blocks and suffocate.
setWalkSpeedis ignored by the client
- – Stair Glitches