March 30, 2012
1.2.5-pre is the pre-release for 1.2.5.
- Added shift clicking support.
- Added method to acquire blocks currently selected in the world in Creative mode, even if not already in the hotbar.
- Punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT).
- Made cats less patient to sit on things and less eager in general.
- Direct connect dialog
- Remembers the last IP for the current session.
12 bugs fixed
- Fixed issues detecting certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Fixed ghost entities in multiplayer.
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash ‘/’ key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing ‘/stophammertime’ no longer stops your server).
- Fixed not being able to click colored links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers).
- Fixed using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls.