From Minecraft Wiki
April 4, 2012
|Other editions numbered "1.2.5"|
1.2.5 was mainly released to fix some of the bugs and crashes in 1.2.4, however it also added new features such as the improved functionality of the pick block key.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- Pick Block key
- In addition to being able to select items already in the hotbar, added method to acquire blocks currently selected in the world in Creative mode, even if not already in the hotbar.
Changes[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
- Direct Connect dialog
- Now remembers the last IP for the current session
- Inside the META-INF folder in Minecraft.jar, the digital signature files (MOJANG_C.DSA, MOJANG_C.SF) have been renamed CODESIGN.RSA and CODESIGN.SF
- Function remains the same
Blocks & Items[edit | edit source]
- Added ⇧ Shift-clicking support in furnaces
Mobs[edit | edit source]
- Are less eager to sit on things and are less patient
Fixes[edit | edit source]
14 bugs fixed
- Fixed issues detected certain links in chat.
- Fixed wild ocelots behaving like tamed cats.
- Fixed various chat crashes.
- Fixed world generation failing under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issues turning off sound under certain circumstances.
- Removed all ghost entities "under the command of Lord Herobrine".
- Fixed crash when pasting certain characters in chat.
- Fixed slash (/) key not behaving correctly in certain environments.
- Fixed command matching being too greedy (for example: typing “/stophammertime” no longer stops a server).
- Fixed not being able to click coloured links.
- Fixed potential issue with village door detection (which could cause too many villagers to spawn).
- Made using a stack of bowls on Mooshrooms not consume the whole stack of bowls
- Made punching a TNT block with flint and steel in hand destroy and drop a TNT block (right-clicking will activate the TNT)
- Fixed ⌘+Q shortcut not quitting the app on OS X.