As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Java Edition 1.15.1
(Redirected from 1.15.1)
December 17, 2019
- Network handling
- Improved network handling of invalid biome IDs.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-96174 – Highlighted slot darkening
- MC-126856 – When auto-jump is enabled, the game checks an incorrect block to decide whether the player should jump or not
- MC-135050 –
NullPointerExceptionwhile tessellating block model.
- MC-150508 – Resource pack format was not incremented to 5.
- MC-152516 – Dolphins can spawn in soul sand bubble columns.
- MC-163571 – Walls are lit too dark when connecting to ice.
- From 1.15
- MC-167482 – Corrupt chunk causes force upgrading a world to fail.
- MC-167530 – Anvils causing
- Fixed an error that was spammed to the game's log files caused by custom spawner blocks spawning villagers.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Realms screen.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.15.1 was the last version to be released in 2019 and the 2010s decade.
- "Minecraft 1.15.1" – Minecraft.net, December 17, 2019