Java Edition 1.15.1
(Redirected from 1.15.1)
December 17, 2019
- Network handling
- Improved network handling of invalid biome IDs.
- 10 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.15
- MC-96174 – Highlighted Slot Darkening
- MC-126856 – When auto-jump is enabled, the game checks an incorrect block to decide whether the player should jump or not
- MC-135050 –
NullPointerExceptionwhile tessellating block model.
- MC-150508 – Resource pack format was not incremented to 5.
- MC-152516 – Dolphins can spawn in soul sand bubble columns.
- MC-163571 – Walls are lit too dark when connecting to ice.
- From 1.15
- MC-167482 – Corrupt chunk causes force upgrading a world to fail.
- MC-167530 – Anvils causing
- Fixed an error that was spammed to the game's log files caused by custom spawner blocks spawning villagers.
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Realms screen.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.15.1 was the last version to be released in the 2010s decade.
- "Minecraft 1.15.1" – Minecraft.net, December 17, 2019