Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Java Edition 1.14.3 Pre-Release 1
June 3, 2019
1.14.3 Pre-Release 1 (known as 1.14.3-pre1 in the launcher) is the first pre-release for Java Edition 1.14.3, released on June 3, 2019, which makes small changes to villagers and fixes some bugs left over from 1.14.2.
- Panicking villagers now have a higher chance of spawning iron golems.
- Farmers now spend more time farming when they are working.
- Farmers now always give away food even if other villagers do not need it.
- Improved performance.
- 36 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-74407 – Villager inventories can get into a state where villagers cannot do anything useful
- MC-123836 – Double blocks are not loaded in structures
- MC-135001 – Beds drop as an item when loaded in a structure
- From 1.14
- MC-138053 –
/gamerule spectatorsGenerateChunksbeing false prevents chunks from being loaded
- MC-143369 – Wandering trader text implies trades refresh
- MC-144507 – The legs on cats clip through to the top of the model
- MC-145863 – Villagers breed even if there are not enough beds
- MC-146429 – Farmer villagers stumble between farming and using their composters
- MC-146835 – Illager captain spawned from raids will still give the bad omen effect to its killer, causing raids to never end
- MC-147740 – Villagers sometimes don't restock
- MC-147851 – Villagers frequently run right into mobs they are trying to avoid
- MC-148013 – Farmer villager behavior too lazy / not farming at all
- MC-148610 – Hostile mobs spawning on top of trapdoors, glowstone and sea lanterns
- MC-149372 – Game crashes when opening a 1.13.2 world
- MC-149443 – Iron golems spawn too often
- MC-150319 – Crash after using
- MC-151079 – An employed villager quickly becomes unemployed and employed when he works, even if its workstation has not been deleted.
- MC-151084 – Chunk rendering is slow and random
- MC-151144 – Hostile mobs in lazy chunks no longer count towards mob cap, breaking mob switches
- MC-151185 – Game crash after breaking villager point of interest
- MC-151337 – Mob spawn rate too high
- MC-151346 – Crash while F3 menu tries to access tags while
- MC-151395 – Farmers create bread only when they pick up at least 3 wheat at once
- From 1.14.1
- MC-151225 – Upgrading worlds from 1.14 causes villagers to lose their brain memories
- MC-151753 – More than one raid can happen in a village
- MC-151771 – Villagers do not try to run away from zombie villagers
- MC-151772 – Mob cap in the hundreds to over 1000 per player.
- MC-151802 – Spawning causes massive TPS CPU load on a flat world.
- MC-151995 – Patrol leaders spawn without banner
- MC-152044 – Baby trader llamas disappear immediately
- From 1.14.2
- MC-152053 – High client-side lag when pistons activate
- MC-152228 – Can not
- MC-152542 – Resource warning "Codepoint '1ed0' declared multiple times in minecraft:textures/font/accented.png"
- MC-152810 – Cat's natural spawning causes null pointer exception
- MC-153222 – Broken/incorrect recipe files cause a data pack not to load with nothing in log
- MC-153355 –
java.util.NoSuchElementExceptionticking entity crash when a workstation is destroyed near a villager with a job
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.3 Pre-Release 1" – Minecraft.net, June 3, 2019