Java Edition 1.14.1 Pre-Release 1
(Redirected from 1.14.1 Pre-Release 1)
Minecraft 1.14.1 Pre-Release 1
May 7, 2019
- Pressing Esc while holding F3 will pause the game without bringing up the pause menu.
- Added "Awesome game design right there!"
- Updated texture to fix incorrect planks texture.
- Updated texture to fix miscolored pixels.
- Changed texture to be more consistent with the other types of horse armor.
- Tweaked colors slightly.
- Many structures are tweaked to have better lighting.
- Pressing F3+N when in Survival mode now changes the player into Creative mode, if cheats are enabled.
- 49 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.14
- MC-44793 – Tamed wolf cannot sit on slime blocks
- MC-126946 – Execution order is reversed when calling a function in some cases
- MC-128441 –
/tp <target> <destination>uses context dimension rather than destination entity's dimension
- MC-128565 – Function tag ordering is inconsistent across reloads and does not respect datapack ordering
- MC-131014 – Observers and block states not updated by tree growth
- MC-134847 – Mobs cannot pathfind on bottom half slabs
- MC-136442 – Blocks of giant mushrooms do not send block updates after growing
- From 1.14
- MC-140317 – Ladder in village house does not reach the floor
- MC-142817 – Mobs try to pathfind through corners
- MC-143699 – Trader llamas will not despawn
- MC-144316 – Setblocking/filling a sign without explicitly setting all Text tags, shows 'an unexpected error occurred'
- MC-144562 – Leather horse armor has inconsistent texture.
- MC-144904 – Enderman can teleport to the void
- MC-145097 – Leather horse armor is higher in inventory slot
- MC-145265 – Night is not skipped when all but one players on a server are sleeping, and the remaining player leaves the server
- MC-145744 – Villager AI (POI detection) pegs CPU at 100%, causes lag
- MC-145862 – Villagers try to sleep in occupied beds
- MC-146674 – Missing jigsaw blocks for beds in some village structures
- MC-146935 – Crafting table uses outdated plank texture
- MC-147013 – Villagers can get hit by their own firework
- MC-147022 – Many village houses are inadequately lit
- MC-147212 – Iron golems can spawn in spaces less than three blocks high and get stuck
- MC-147479 – Villagers continue to shake their head after they found a workstation
- MC-147578 – Beacon NBT
- MC-147590 – Missing floor block in
- MC-147643 – Villagers do not sleep in beds
- MC-147676 – The
event.raid.hornsound effect cannot always be heard whilst in a village
- MC-147819 – Custom villager with large trades has scroll bar that goes outside GUI screen
- MC-147880 – Pillager outposts do not generate in snowy biomes
- MC-147890 – Hostile mobs are not spawning
- MC-147905 – Mobs and villagers try to pathfind through fences and closed corners
- MC-148165 – Bow with Flame enchantment does not activate TNT when hit on the top
- MC-148179 – The ender dragon flies in circles after shooting projectile at it and never comes down to the portal
- MC-148454 – Villager trade GUI shows incorrect price when a discount is applied on servers
- MC-148476 – Books still have an NBT tag (
RepairCostof 0) after removing enchantments using a grindstone
- MC-148529 – Name of enchanted book is lost after removing its enchantments in a grindstone
- MC-148567 –
taiga_animal_pen_1water trough has water recessed 1 block beneath trapdoors
- MC-148580 – Server lighting still broken
- MC-148624 – The banner on the pillager outpost structure is incorrectly named
- MC-148657 – Characters using the
nonlatin_europeanfile do not display properly if using the "Programmer Art" resource pack
- MC-148830 – Game crashed while loading chunks
- MC-149040 – Iron ore texture has four miscolored pixels
- MC-149178 – Chunk rendering is extremely slow and random
- MC-149209 – Cats jitter when sitting on slime blocks
- MC-149278 – Wolf AI can cause extremely severe lag spikes when in combat with a distant mob
- MC-149420 – Hostile mobs not despawning at 128+ blocks
- MC-149576 – Villagers will not sleep in their beds
- MC-149835 – Villagers can find a job, but cannot lose their job
- MC-151014 – Illagers can join raids outside of village range and unending raids
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.14.1 Pre-Release 1" – Minecraft.net, May 7, 2019