October 22, 2018
1.13.2 is a minor update that was released on October 22, 2018, which included a few performance improvements and upgrade issue fixes that were left over from 1.13.1. It is not compatible with 1.13.1 servers.
- Improved performance of upgrading worlds.
- Improved performance of turtle pathfinding.
- Improved startup time.
- Improved mob spawning performance.
- Other general performance improvements.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13.2
- MC-91621 – Mobs repetitively despawn and respawn rapidly at high Y coordinates (causing lag).
- MC-92019 – Shields don't block anything if facing straight down
- MC-97249 – Preset code offset in superflat customization GUI is not reset, causing text to be pushed too far to the left
- MC-107933 – Shulker Boxes not appearing on Maps
- MC-122869 – Minecarts behave differently since 17w48a
- MC-126810 – Player markers aren't visible on maps placed in item frames
- MC-130741 – Creative Inventory scroll position resets when alt-tabbing
- MC-130893 – Snow layers don't appear on maps
- MC-132284 – Upgrade paths for loading structure files are slow
- MC-133292 – Cave spiders do not take drowning damage.
- MC-134115 – Containers next to chunk borders can lose items when upgrading.
- MC-134436 – Pick Block (Middle Button) doesn't work since upgrade to server 1.13
- MC-134476 – Miswritten sounds.json causing almost all 1.13 subtitles to be unshown (Fix included)
- MC-134506 – Mobs only spawn when a player is moving on realms
- MC-134696 – Cod AI performance issue
- MC-134969 – Minecraft 1.13 Mob spawn rate
- MC-135130 – Render distance lag
- MC-136526 – Crash when generating near the top of world.
- MC-136888 – Game crashes when shift-right-clicking a shulker box while holding bone meal.
- MC-137034 – World optimalization causes missing chunks
- MC-137229 – Book corrupts when a 1.8 world is loaded in 1.13.
- Private issues
- MC-136759 – Private security issue.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft Java Edition 1.13.2" – Minecraft.net, October 22, 2018