Java Edition 1.13-pre9
(Redirected from 1.13-pre9)
July 16, 2018
- Added some missing subtitle strings.
- 15 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-87205 – Colored names in command blocks lose colors with arrow keys.
- MC-90598 – Sneaking while swimming or gliding changes eye height to outside the hitbox.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122798 –
/worldborder<center> arguments don't suggest coordinates.
- MC-122997 – Leaves disappear when are near logs.
- MC-125977 – Headless pistons do not react to block updates.
- MC-131821 – Cory Scheviak does not appear in credits.
- MC-131822 – Nondescript / confusing error message when attempting to join servers <= 1.13-pre2 using >=1.13-pre3.
- MC-132210 – Bug with decimal numbers in the
random_chancecondition of loot tables.
- MC-132652 – Username tab completion on non-empty starting strings is offset.
- MC-132657 – Username tab completion appears on the left when invoked without a starting string in the middle of the chat entry line.
- MC-132713 – 1.13-pre6 Server stops ticking and crashes when running 1.12.2 world.
- MC-133337 – Crash in
org.lwjgl.opengl.GL11.glDrawArrayswhen opening language settings (caused by "Couldn't find glyph for character Ʞ (
- From the previous development version
- MC-133446 – 1.12 world experiences gameplay lag in 1.13.
- MC-133503 – Control settings from 1.12.2 can get completely lost when upgrading to 1.13.
- MC-133630 – Maximizing from tiny window to partly full screen breaks start screen.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 9" – Minecraft.net, July 16, 2018