Java Edition 1.13-pre4
(Redirected from 1.13-pre4)
June 26, 2018
- Updated LWJGL from version 3.1.2 to 3.1.6.
- Biome names are now sorted alphabetically in the buffet menu.
- Observer behavior reverted from 1.13-pre3: If they are placed by hand, they won't make a redstone pulse.
- 22 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-36030 – Music playing despite music / jukebox slider set to OFF.
- MC-126479 – Tellraw command only applies team color if using selector to target more than one entity.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121739 – Normal players can use player selectors in
- MC-121798 – Can only scroll list in superflat preset selection when it is focused.
- MC-121877 –
/execute unlesson their own give no feedback.
- MC-126162 – Waterlogged blocks and bubble columns don't absorb explosion damage.
- MC-126276 – When using
/tellrawand selector gets one entity, the hover effect is gone.
- MC-126595 – Blue Wither heads are intangible and invincible on the first tick(s?).
- MC-127871 – Block tags do not accept #minecraft:<tag> arguments.
- MC-128299 – Blocky and fully bright areas appearing underwater.
- MC-128301 – Sea lantern light persists.
- MC-128690 – Water does not flow sideways when there’s no block below it.
- MC-128844 – Water doesn't flow when on top of empty waterlogged blocks.
- MC-128926 – Wrong observer timings.
- MC-129245 – Crash when entering worldsave due to "illegal character".
- MC-130530 – Water source block gets destroyed from downwards flowing water.
- MC-130765 – fish bounce too slowly on land in superflat world.
- From the previous development version
- MC-131768 – Models’ predicates are inverted.
- MC-131773 – Comparators from command blocks no longer output results properly.
- MC-131805 – Observers pulsing after being moved instantly after triggering.
- MC-131825 – Enchanted books lose enchantments when upgrading.
- Private issues
- MC-131849 – Duplication bug.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 4" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018