From Minecraft Wiki
June 15, 2018
- Added stripped bark blocks of all 6 types of wood.
- Version exclusive: Packed ice can now be crafted from 9 ice.
- Optimized title screen.
- Reverted the bark block textures from the previous pre-release (1.13-pre1).
- Various performance optimizations.
- Changed message shown when failing to use a bed to say "You can sleep only at night and during thunderstorms."
- Items with a rarity value will have their hotbar tooltips, which are displayed when scrolling over them in the hotbar, displayed as their respective colors when highlighted, rather than just being white.
- Updated model to fix minor texture z-fighting, a glitch where textures overlap in an obtrusive and unintentional way.
- Now sinks in water.
- Updated model to fix extreme texture z-fighting, just like the skeleton horse.
- 51 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-10632 – Boats show water splashes when falling from high places, even if not in water
- MC-87129 – Cannot save empty command for command block minecart
- MC-102403 – Persistent/unchangeable sounds after (re-)opening a world
- MC-129980 – Some users cannot use F3-related features properly
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121628 – Horse armor textures z-fighting.
- MC-121714 – Unable to save screenshots and world icons if the path contains non-ASCII characters
- MC-121832 – Z-fighting on skeleton horse texture
- MC-122864 – Tamed llamas, donkeys, and mules cannot be named with a name tag
- MC-123007 – Z-fighting on zombie horse texture
- MC-123349 –
/effect givewith instant effects are being applied for 1.5 seconds if you don't specify the duration
- MC-123366 – Item right click actions don't work whilst looking at a block in adventure mode
- MC-123811 – Horses (and llamas, etc) show default name as "HorseChest"
- MC-124364 – Horse skin and armor textures not applied correctly to horse model
- MC-125363 – Items fail to remain on surface
- MC-125744 – Entity predicates for advancements fail if "type" not specified
- MC-127033 – Items wont float
- MC-127068 – Plain Shulker Boxes not placed by dispensers
- MC-127099 – Kelp isn't completely removed when sponge removes the water
- MC-127111 – Sponges don't work on sea plants
- MC-127320 – Drowned do not recognize tridents as weapons they can pick up
- MC-127727 – advancement "monster hunter" can be get when killed zombie horse
- MC-127921 – Horses' health bars interfere with the air bubble bar.
- MC-128241 – Dolphins can sit in boats
- MC-129222 – Certain world configurations force the player to spawn at y=5
- MC-129262 – Zombie horses don't sink in water like other undead mobs
- MC-129338 – Clicking singleplayer freezes the game for a second
- MC-129374 – Crash on 32 bit JVMs: "Unable to bootstrap datafixers" due to stack overflow
- MC-129500 – Map displays 1 deep water as dry land.
- MC-129620 – Mob spawning algorithm is super slow
- MC-129712 – Team Suffix resets after restarting world
- MC-129895 – Concrete powder's falling sand entities lose NBT data when upgrading from 1.12.2 to snapshots
- MC-130014 – When updating villagers trade carved pumpkin instead of pumpkins
- MC-130059 – Bubble column particles (from falling) have missing texture
- MC-130145 – Text over the hotbar does not reflect item rarity colours
- MC-130200 – Items in saved creative toolbars upgrade improperly from 1.12.2 to 1.13-pre1
- MC-130524 – Beds turn invisible when upgrading from 1.11.2 or below
- MC-130577 – Armor doesn't always line up with Drowned model
- MC-130629 – Multiplayer: Crafting table source item amount increasing instead of decreasing
- MC-130722 – Slime blocks diffuse light
- From the previous development version
- MC-130779 – Title-Screen Lag High GPU Usage
- MC-130800 – Normal terracotta disappears from chests when upgrading from 1.12 to 1.13-pre1
- MC-130858 – Pistons are no longer transparent
- MC-130936 – Carpets on llamas removed when loading 1.12 map
- MC-130942 – Errors, warnings and 10 second freeze on loading list of singleplayer worlds
- MC-130945 – Command tab completion does not work in command blocks with command suggestions off
- MC-131125 – InhabitedTime set to zero after update from 1.12.2 (Local Difficulty)
- MC-131155 – Saving structure which has not been saved before logs error "Couldn't load structure"
- MC-131243 – Comma splice in various messages in language "en_US"
- MC-131317 – Air meter doesn't instantly reset upon respawning
- Private issues
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 Pre-Release 2" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018