The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.13-pre10
July 17, 2018
- When editing an existing world, there is now a new "Optimize World" button, allowing you to update old worlds to a newer format.
- Now requires Silk Touch in order to be obtained.
- Now drops when mined with Silk Touch.
- Mobs can no longer stand in the most shallow form of flowing water.
friendlyfirecapitalization changed to
Fullscreen resolutioncapitalization changed to
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-59729 –
/replaceitemdoesn't work with chest or hopper minecarts.
- MC-124815 – Mobs equipping items from dispensers can despawn.
- MC-124991 – Flint and steel in a dispenser does not lose durability when used to ignite TNT.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121905 – Control clicking doesn't count as right click anymore.
- MC-122216 –
/execute if blocksonly returning 1/0 for "result".
- MC-124598 – Team option
friendlyfirehas incorrect capitalization.
- MC-125038 – New world generation doesn't populate edges of old world.
- MC-127100 – Water and lava influence the flow direction of each other when touching.
- MC-128668 – Ocean monuments cut off icebergs.
- MC-129884 – Pufferfish bloat when a player in Creative mode is near.
- MC-131348 – Cocoa cannot go on stripped jungle wood.
- MC-131367 – Fullscreen resolution in Video Settings is incorrectly capitalized.
- MC-132306 – Snowy grass without snow.
- MC-132358 – New trapdoors aren't treated the same as the old trapdoors.
- MC-133408 – Coral fans and dead coral fans never drop as item.
- MC-133421 – The lowest level of flowing water doesn't move mobs.
- MC-133467 – Mobs stuck on flowing water.
- MC-133473 – Dead bubble coral fan looks like dead brain coral fan.
- From the previous development version
- MC-133653 – Game crash when creating Superflat world (Void), entering the End, or creating floating islands buffet world.
- MC-133728 – Trees generate in 8 block wide lines or spots in snowy taiga.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 10" – Minecraft.net, July 17, 2018