Java Edition 1.13-pre10
(Redirected from 1.13-pre10)
July 17, 2018
- When editing an existing world, there is now a new "Optimize World" button, allowing you to update old worlds to a newer format.
- Now requires Silk Touch in order to be obtained.
- Now drops when mined with Silk Touch.
- Mobs can no longer stand in the most shallow form of flowing water.
friendlyfirecapitalization changed to
Fullscreen resolutioncapitalization changed to
- 20 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-59729 –
/replaceitemdoesn't work with chest or hopper minecarts.
- MC-124815 – Mobs equipping items from dispensers can despawn.
- MC-124991 – Flint and steel in a dispenser does not lose durability when used to ignite TNT.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-121905 – Control clicking doesn't count as right click anymore.
- MC-122216 –
/execute if blocksonly returning 1/0 for "result".
- MC-124598 – Team option
friendlyfirehas incorrect capitalization.
- MC-125038 – New world generation doesn't populate edges of old world.
- MC-127100 – Water and lava influence the flow direction of each other when touching.
- MC-128668 – Ocean monuments cut off icebergs.
- MC-129884 – Pufferfish bloat when a player in Creative mode is near.
- MC-131348 – Cocoa cannot go on stripped jungle wood.
- MC-131367 – Fullscreen resolution in Video Settings is incorrectly capitalized.
- MC-132306 – Snowy grass without snow.
- MC-132358 – New trapdoors aren't treated the same as the old trapdoors.
- MC-133408 – Coral fans and dead coral fans never drop as item.
- MC-133421 – The lowest level of flowing water doesn't move mobs.
- MC-133467 – Mobs stuck on flowing water.
- MC-133473 – Dead bubble coral fan looks like dead brain coral fan.
- From the previous development version
- MC-133653 – Game crash when creating Superflat world (Void), entering the End, or creating floating islands buffet world.
- MC-133728 – Trees generate in 8 block wide lines or spots in snowy taiga.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release 10" – Minecraft.net, July 17, 2018