The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition 1.13-pre1
June 4, 2018
- Three brand new pieces of underwater music by C418 have been added:
- New title screen, with its background showing many of the features that were added in the Update Aquatic.
- The player can now tab-complete in command blocks again.
- New top and bottom textures for the 6 bark blocks.
- New side texture for the stripped jungle log.
- New flapping sounds for phantoms.
- Drowned now have a swimming animation.
- 28 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-55800 – Successful "
/setblock air destroy" commands give error message and return
- MC-91759 – End dimension only: End crystals aren't actually pushed server-side, causing ender crystal location desync.
- MC-92061 – Full speed ridden boats generate water splash particles under the boat.
- MC-92408 – Arrows / trident move slightly after a second after hitting the target.
- MC-118606 – Tame wolf will no longer fight after boat ride, until server is restarted.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122134 – Tab-completion in command blocks no longer works.
- MC-122809 – Powered rails and activator rails placed next to a power source do not transmit power to neighboring powered/activator rails which need to change orientation before connecting.
- MC-122940 – After executing the
/reloadcommand, clicking on recipe book recipes does not work.
- MC-122966 – Crash on shifting floor with comparator clock.
- MC-124123 – Crash upon loading world: Non
[a-z0-9/._-]character in path of location:
- MC-124972 – Game crashes during the loading world, when creating a superflat world with
- MC-125603 – When the trident hit the mobs, it hangs to the side for a second.
- MC-125742 – Bark blocks become normal stripped logs, rather than all sides side texture stripped logs.
- MC-125918 – namespace functions not able to run in 18w07c.
- MC-127142 – Failed to create block entity DUMMY (path of location:
- MC-127721 – Jittering movement when one player spectates another player.
- MC-129144 – Changed piston behavior towards
truearmor stands since at latest 18w16a.
- MC-129503 – Exception Upgrading 1.7.10 World.
- MC-129504 – More Exceptions Upgrading 1.7.10 World (Inventory Wiped?).
- MC-129542 – The title screen panorama hasn't been updated with features in Update Aquatic.
- MC-129625 – Sea grass changes to air pockets when upgrading from 18w16a to 18w20a+.
- MC-129856 – Done button is always disabled in command block minecarts.
- MC-129975 – village and pyramid generation bug.
- MC-130140 – Blocks not converting correctly from 1.12.2 to current snapshot.
- MC-130463 – Sponges do not absorb bubble columns.
- MC-130489 – All enchanted books change to protection when fished, reloaded or upgraded from an old version.
- MC-130521 – Leaves placed by hand disappear if not touching log or bark after a reload.
- From the previous development version
- MC-130677 – Minecraft hangs on world quit with "Couldn't load chunk" spamming log.
Video made by slicedlime:
- This pre-release released on the same day as 1.16 Pre-release 1, but two years earlier.
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018