June 4, 2018
- Three brand new pieces of underwater music by C418 have been added:
- New title screen, with its background showing many of the features that were added in the Update Aquatic.
- The player can now tab-complete in command blocks again.
- New top and bottom textures for the 6 bark blocks.
- New side texture for the stripped jungle log.
- New flapping sounds for phantoms.
- Drowned now have a swimming animation.
- 28 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.13
- MC-55800 – Successful "
/setblock air destroy" commands give error message and return
- MC-91759 – End dimension only: End crystals aren't actually pushed server-side, causing ender crystal location desync.
- MC-92061 – Full speed ridden boats generate water splash particles under the boat.
- MC-92408 – Arrows / trident move slightly after a second after hitting the target.
- MC-118606 – Tame wolf will no longer fight after boat ride, until server is restarted.
- From the 1.13 development versions
- MC-122134 – Tab-completion in command blocks no longer works.
- MC-122809 – Powered rails and activator rails placed next to a power source do not transmit power to neighboring powered/activator rails which need to change orientation before connecting.
- MC-122940 – After executing the
/reloadcommand, clicking on recipe book recipes does not work.
- MC-122966 – Crash on shifting floor with comparator clock.
- MC-124123 – Crash upon loading world: Non
[a-z0-9/._-]character in path of location:
- MC-124972 – Game crashes during the loading world, when creating a superflat world with
- MC-125603 – When the trident hit the mobs, it hangs to the side for a second.
- MC-125742 – Bark blocks become normal stripped logs, rather than all sides side texture stripped logs.
- MC-125918 – namespace functions not able to run in 18w07c.
- MC-127142 – Failed to create block entity DUMMY (path of location:
- MC-127721 – Jittering movement when one player spectates another player.
- MC-129144 – Changed piston behavior towards
truearmor stands since at latest 18w16a.
- MC-129503 – Exception Upgrading 1.7.10 World.
- MC-129504 – More Exceptions Upgrading 1.7.10 World (Inventory Wiped?).
- MC-129542 – The title screen panorama hasn't been updated with features in Update Aquatic.
- MC-129625 – Sea grass changes to air pockets when upgrading from 18w16a to 18w20a+.
- MC-129856 – Done button is always disabled in command block minecarts.
- MC-129975 – village and pyramid generation bug.
- MC-130140 – Blocks not converting correctly from 1.12.2 to current snapshot.
- MC-130463 – Sponges do not absorb bubble columns.
- MC-130489 – All enchanted books change to protection when fished, reloaded or upgraded from an old version.
- MC-130521 – Leaves placed by hand disappear if not touching log or bark after a reload.
- From the previous development version
- MC-130677 – Minecraft hangs on world quit with "Couldn't load chunk" spamming log.
Video made by slicedlime:
- "Minecraft 1.13 pre-release" – Minecraft.net, June 4, 2018