November 8, 2016
This version was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.
- Changed the front (detecting side) texture to be an "observing face".
- Same texture is used for facing up and down, although facing down: points with the top of the face towards north, and when facing up: points with the top of the face towards south.
- The texture is a hybrid of the rejected observer texture () for Pocket Edition, and the previous texture.
- Redstone output side now blinks when it outputs power.
- Curse of Vanishing, Unbreaking (III) and Mending now appear in the tools as well as the combat tab of the Creative inventory.
- Added a warning message for players using Java 7 or prior
- Cleaned up translation files to no longer use %d
- 18 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.11
- MC-96505 –
scoreobject for text components does not function
- MC-97354 – Large amount of translations use invalid formatting conversion
- MC-101457 – JSON signs with the
scoretag don't work.
- MC-103399 –
/debugcommand create empty files
- MC-107848 – Shulker and shulker boxes have dark corners
- From the 1.11 development versions
- MC-107581 – Animation of totem is affected by "fixed" display setting rotation (and is inverted)
- MC-108270 – Wither skeleton spawing quelled by normal skeletons
- MC-109303 – Hoppers do not pass items back and forth at a regular speed and comparators can not read them correctly
- MC-109507 – Placing Shulker Box at 0 0 0 Causes Client Crash
- MC-109563 – Trapped chests no longer *update* components it powers through the block it's on
- From the previous development version
- MC-109566 – Inventory: Single Stack Items don't drop off into a slot when cursor is moving
- MC-109567 –
tipped_arrowshow as uncraftable in statistics
- MC-109568 – Cannot drag all held items
- MC-109576 – Curse of Binding in no creative inventory tab anymore
- MC-109577 – Unbreaking and Mending are only listed in Tools creative inventory tab
- MC-109587 – Elytra are sometimes transparent on an armor stand
- MC-109603 – Observers can cause powerable blocks to be stuck on
- MC-109605 – Inverting redstone torches prints "lskdjfldskjf" to log
Video made by slicedlime: