June 23, 2016
- 73 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.10.1
- MC-3761 – Boats sink through ice when placed down, are rideable, but head goes in ice and 3rd/ front view zoom very close.
- MC-3923 – Mob and fence interaction
- MC-4494 – Boats in the ground
- MC-10117 – Speed Potions do not affect pigs while riding them
- MC-11533 – Exiting a boat teleports to original location
- MC-12423 – Opening to LAN twice exiting then going to multiplayer shows your own LAN world
- MC-12770 – NBT items don't handle properly when deleting in the Creative inventory
- MC-15077 – Clickable links in chat are broken for many valid URL formats
- MC-15270 – Pushing a leashed mob into a portal duplicates the lead
- MC-16873 – Destroying End crystals leaves ghost fire
- MC-17247 – Villagers running all the time
- MC-18969 – Breaking minecart or boat while riding in it makes you fall through blocks
- MC-19830 – Sleeping in bed delays inflicted fall damage
- MC-20010 –
- MC-26579 – Swimming mobs sound like they're walking
- MC-26716 – Number keys not directly switching items in containers
- MC-31433 – Minecraft does not resolve SRV records when a ipv6 dns resolver is present
- MC-39190 – Weird gravity block glitch
- MC-41865 – A witch's splash potion sound is marked as friendly creature
- MC-44607 – Increased suffocation rate while in vehicle
- MC-47697 – Endermen unable to dodge melee attacks after taking player damage
- MC-47824 – New AI mobs issue
- MC-49493 – Dispensers placing lit TNT 1/2 a block too high
- MC-52802 – Mob head takes a fraction of a second to change to selected head
- MC-53528 – Endermite and silverfish don't deal damage to you when they attack the upper part of your body.
- MC-55419 – Since some snapshots it's possible to
/tpto great (and sometimes wrong) Y-axis distances.
- MC-64382 – Dying Ender dragon healed by a destroyed ender crystal
- MC-65097 – Throwing potions through blocks
- MC-65986 – Message in console: "Biome ID is out of bounds: 151720, defaulting to 0 (Ocean)"
- MC-71999 – Mining blocks out of reach by jumping causes mining to be paused.
- MC-73245 – Enderman continuously trying to walk to same place causing it to commit suicide in water
- MC-73611 – Ambient occlusion is not working right
- MC-73880 – Blocks get generated inside village house
- MC-74300 – Rain particles on top of desert/snowy biomes at y=255
- MC-76593 – When changing the "
Marker" tag on an armor stand from 0 to 1, it can produce footstep sounds
- MC-78777 – Player renders behind armor but in front of GUI in inventory
- MC-80169 – Large unicode square has incorrect size
- MC-81017 – Game crashes when command in command block is too long
- MC-81651 – Piston pushing animation ends too late / piston data gets changed to early (sticky pistons only)
- MC-81879 – RCON is not listening on port.
- MC-84344 – The end of the arm is visible
- MC-84723 – Game crash on multiplayer - spectating fence-tied leads in Spectator mode
- MC-87961 – Client hangs when reconnecting to a server
- MC-90059 – Elytra teleportation glitch.
- MC-90060 – Teleporting into unloaded chunks - offset Y-coordinate
- MC-90188 – Wolves don't hurt you in survival
- MC-90418 – Player cannot collect items in Ender dragon hitbox
- MC-90560 – Custom payload packet memory leak
- MC-90659 – Mobs that are on fire will not jump into water
- MC-90798 – Minecraft crashes when the game is fullscreened using the Steam controller
- MC-92445 – In custom lingering potions, effects stated is double
- MC-92581 – If boats are half placed in water, but clip to a block, moving back in to the water causes capes to shake and glitch
- MC-93342 – Zombies moving towards villagers or iron golems from a long distance move very slowly
- MC-93514 – Shaking lead while attached on animals in boats
- MC-93598 – Server crash: java.util.ConcurrentModificationException when updating neighbors or colliding entity with block
- MC-94230 – Incorrect subtitle for falling
- MC-94690 – Game becomes buggy when 2 animals with minecarts on top of them collide.
- MC-94704 – Villagers disappear in easy mode
- MC-95320 – Ticking entity is a player server crash
- MC-95403 – [MP] Massive entity lag on new snapshots
- MC-95463 – Unknown publisher for server.exe
- MC-95756 – Player doesn't receive damage, and nobody can damage him.
- MC-95908 – Command blocks got really laggy again
- MC-96284 – Lag spike when entering the Nether
- MC-96423 – Putting mobs into boats, their heads are forced to the right.
- MC-96434 – Boats passes through farmland
- MC-96670 – Achievement command messages are not updated
- MC-96873 – Server long clickEvent problem
- MC-97403 – Mobs with elytra equipped don't glide anymore
- MC-101776 – Accelerated day & night cycle
- MC-102507 – Breaking particle on nonexistent blocks
- MC-103177 – Missing subtitles for polar bears, strays, husks, and wither skeletons
- From 1.10.1
- MC-103981 – Missing BlockEntity (Piston_Extension, ...)
Video made by slicedlime: