Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
June 22, 2016
- Farmland blocks now have a 15⁄16 block tall hitbox. (formerly a full block).
- Was always visually 15⁄16 tall.
- 6 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.10
- MC-85162 – Slight player/mob offset when on Farmland Block
- MC-99914 –
EntityMetadataID is based on the class load order ! Can cause many issues !
- MC-100333 – Entities from old (<= 1.5.2) worlds are killed when loaded in current versions due to a typo in the health data fixer
- MC-102867 – chat key bound to unicode char causes crash in creative inventory
- From 1.10
- MC-102072 – Structure Block - Keyboard navigation: Unable to navigate in the "structure name" field of structure blocks, using the arrow-keys, pos1, end or the delete key
- MC-103497 – Ender Dragon Does not respawn
Video made by slicedlime: