Java Edition 1.10-pre2
(Redirected from 1.10-pre2)
June 7, 2016
- Added sound assets for existing events:
- Added new ambient sounds:
- Are craftable again, albeit giving 1 instead of 4.
- Mob variant spawn eggs added in 16w20a are removed.
- 16 issues fixed
- From released versions before 1.10
- MC-78688 – Invulnerable mobs still act like they are taking damage in fire.
- MC-89141 – Shulker spawn instant position is crooked (not aligned to block grid).
- MC-94576 – Player head in inventory causes buggy rendering of certain inventory slots, potion effect display, and attack cooldown.
- MC-94896 – Tab completion works incorrectly when text is already selected.
- MC-95554 – Tab-complete does not work correctly for
- MC-98224 – JSON signs with scoreboard objectives erase their block data upon chunk load.
- From the 1.10 development versions
- MC-102139 – Polar bears eat wheat and give off hearts but do not breed.
- MC-102152 – Auto jump directional bug.
- MC-102177 – The end stone bricks crafting recipe is missing.
- MC-102360 – Auto jump does not include jump boost.
- MC-102364 – Auto jump starts flying in Creative mode.
- MC-102709 – Mobs cannot receive shields in mainhand with
- MC-102835 – Hostile mobs can spawn on magma blocks.
- From the previous development version
- MC-102891 –
/tp) has a wrong tab-auto-completion.
- MC-102894 – Item frame and painting hitboxes are offset and dark.
- MC-103014 – Mob do not know how to bypass the magma block wall.
Video made by slicedlime:
- 1.10-pre2 was previously removed from the launcher for some time, but was added back in September 2018.