The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.24_SURVIVAL_TEST
|This version is currently missing.|
September 1, 2009
Client not archived
- Added as an entity.
- Can be spawned by pressing B.
- Can not be edited.
- Can be shot by pressing Tab ↹.
- Took 7 shots to kill mobs. Deal 3 damage.
- Are a lot darker than normal.
- Return to normal when hit.
- Explode on death.
- Deal 2 to 6 damage upon hit and up to 12 × 6 damage upon death in its explosion.[verify]
- Survival mode
- Score can only be seen after death.
- Killing zombies give 100 points.
- Killing skeletons give 100 points.
- Killing creepers give 250 points.
- Killing pigs give 10 points.
- Visual feature only; provides no protection.
- Can only be worn as a helmet or chestplate by zombie and skeletons.
- Readded sapling particles, although they are now darker than before.[verify]
- Options menu
- Bobbing and the View Bobbing option added.
- 3D anaglyph added.
- Level size options under "Generate New Level" are now closer together.
- Mobs and players jump back and flash white when taking damage, and have a dying animation.
- Enemies fall over when killed.
- Block outline
- White block selection box removed
- Brown mushrooms heal 5 when eaten.
- Red mushroom deplete 3 when eaten.
- Mushrooms no longer decay in darkness.
- New level generator.
- Faster rendering.
- "Load Location" and "Save Location" no longer work.
- If a creeper blows up a liquid, the liquid will drop itself.
- Cracking animation only shows on one side of a block.
- Skeletons can enter 1-block-high holes.
- Invalid value bug.[more information needed]
- Arrows do not deal damage after flying for more than 1 second.
- Middle-clicking a block (pick-block) adds it into the player's inventory even when they do not yet have that block.
- Placing a block at build limit will consume the block, destroying it without placing anything.
- Looking at glass no longer makes glass textures directly behind it disappear.[verify]
- Removed creative mode.
- Removed liquid raising, although sand and gravel will still fall through liquids.
A skeleton wearing plate armor.
- IRC logs on Archive.org; #minecraft.20090901.log. September 1, 2009 (UTC−5).