The Gamepedia and Fandom account systems have now been merged. If your username is incorrect, you have accounts on both platforms that weren't merged, or you have trouble signing in, please submit a support ticket.
Java Edition Classic 0.0.14a_04
May 28, 2009
|This version is currently missing.|
0.0.14a_04 was reuploaded at 17:43 UTC, eight minutes after release, to try and fix an issue with mouse control; this fix was unsuccessful.
- Added spawn point saving and reloading using the ↵ Enter key.
- Pressing R now sends the player back to the world's spawn point.
- This version had an issue with mouse controlling.
- IRC logs, #minecraft.20090528.log (May 28, 2009, UTC+2)
- "0.0.14a_04 now lets you set the spawn point" – The Word of Notch, May 28, 2009.
- IRC logs: "(19:35:52) * notch changes topic to: http://www.minecraft.net/ | http://www.mojang.com/forum/ | 0.0.14a_04 is up. You can now set the spawn point with return." (17:35 UTC)
- IRC logs: "(19:40:02) <justinforasec> hey notch there might be something wrong with mouse control, mines very... weird" [...] "(19:40:22) <mezo> mouse movement seems very bugged" [...] "(19:43:35) <@notch> is the mouse look fixed now?" [...] "(19:44:02) <mezo> mouse is fixed" [...] "(19:44:09) <mezo> nm no it's not" [...] "(19:45:13) <mezo> doesnt do it", "(19:45:21) <mezo> it's fine for about two seconds then it deteriorates" [...] "(19:45:41) <mezo> it's very jittery, as if it's only reading a few dpi" (17:40 to 17:45 UTC)