Java Edition Classic 0.0.12a
(Redirected from 0.0.12a)
May 20, 2009
Client not archived
|This version is currently missing.|
While known to exist and to have been publicly available due to video or photographic evidence or from being mentioned by a developer, this version is missing from the launcher and has not been archived elsewhere, meaning that it is currently lost.
If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on .
It is worth noting that numerous fake copies of this version exist, so please consider checking the dates of the files inside with something like WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- An infinite ocean now surrounds the map.
- The player can no longer pass the edge of the map
- Pressing Esc now opens the pause menu.
- Pressing F cycles between four levels of render distance.
- Pressing N saves the current level as a level.dat file.
- Only saves the level if the world changed since the last save.
- Only applied to players. Steves move at full speed in water
- Unobtainable to the player.
- Initially referred as "unbreakable stone".
- Bedrock and the layer above (if at the bottom of the world) is always dark even if exposed to the sky.
- Cannot be broken, placed against or otherwise selected
- Water now flows to fill any available space below or next to it.
- With just one water source the entire world will be flooded.
- World Generation
- Worlds made before 0.0.12a will receive a bedrock layer at the bottom of the map and an ocean surrounding it
- New level generator
- Terrain is more messy with more bumps visible on surface
- Lakes occur when the surrounding water is at a higher level than the terrain
- All dirt with access to sunlight will not become grass upon world generation if below water level
- Lava lakes also spawn occasionally
- Surface dirt layer is more uniform
- Almost always there is a layer of grass with dirt under it above stone
- Cliff faces can no longer be made of pure dirt and grass