Java Edition Classic 0.0.11a
Original: May 17, 2009
|The pre-reupload version of this version is currently missing.|
This version has been reuploaded at one point in time. While the reuploaded version has been archived, the pre-reupload has not, and as such is it currently lost. If you believe you have a copy of this version, please post on the.
A version of 0.0.11a with a compilation date of 2013 is available in the launcher; the original 2009 version remains lost. It is thought that the 0.0.11a version supplied in the launcher is a very early development build of 0.0.12a, as files inside date to a day after the release of 0.0.11a and contains traces of early server software.
- Fixed an issue with start and destroy functions making the game unplayable.
- "Minecraft 0.0.11a for public consumption" – The Word of Notch, May 17, 2009
- "lwjgl IRC logs" – echelog.com, May 17, 2009 (UTC+2). "[13:56:55] <Notch_> ok, it's up. 0.0.11a"
- "lwjgl IRC logs" – echelog.com, May 17, 2009. "[13:53:34] <Notch_> I forgot to take out the normal start() and destroy().."
- "This made me smile. =D" – The Word of Notch, May 19, 2009.