|The contents of this page are not supported by Mojang AB, the Minecraft Wiki, the or the .|
Allows forests and plants to spread and/or die over time
This mod alters Minecraft's tree and forest system to be more realistic and eventful.
In a Nature Overhauled world, forests will grow, flourish, then die; they will expand, then contract; saplings will grow from trees, fly on the wind, then spawn a new tree where they fall. Saplings can die in this process if the world's conditions are unfavorable. A desert will kill a newborn sapling and will stop forests trying to spread into them.
The plants, mushrooms, cacti, reeds and pumpkins of each world will also reproduce and spread their kin far and wide, forming intricate ecosystems. Based on the biome they are in, their growth, death and spread rates change.
- Plants and trees grow, spread and die based on biome
- Lumberjack means axes will cut down the entire tree at once.
- Apples drop from trees in temperate biomes
- Cocoa falls from trees in forests
- Bonemeal will make all types of plants and fauna grow
- Biome based growth rates
 Configurable Options
This mod uses the Mod Options API mod to allow user-configured settings.
 Main Options
- When ForestGrowth is on, saplings and apples will generate from trees
 Tree Options
- ApplesGrow: Decides whether apples grow from trees.
- AppleGrowthRate: Decides rate apples spawn at if -ApplesGrow- is on
- Lumberjack: When enabled, trees will collapse into wood blocks from the point they were cut.
- TreeDeath: When enabled, trees will die and turn into planks determined by -DeathRate-.
- TreeGrowthRate: Determines the speed at which trees grow from saplings
 Climate Options
- BiomeModifiedGrowth When on, plant and tree growth and death rates depend on biome
 Plant&Mushroom Options
(Each type of plant has a sub menu similar to the two below options)
- Turn on PlantsGrow to enable plants such as flowers, mushrooms, sugarcane, pumpkins and cacti to reproduce and plant themselves.
- PlantGrowthRate- controls the speed at which plants reproduce.
 Sapling Options
- AutoSapling: When enabled, saplings will automatically plant themselves.
- FastSapling: When enabled, saplings will fly further and faster
- GrowthRate: Determines how fast saplings are generated from trees
- SaplingDeath: Saplings that plant in an invalid location die, or they can die randomly, and die based on biome/ proximity to other trees.
Click here for a video of this mod showing forest and plant spread.