Xbox One Edition
Digital - Marketplace
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition is the Xbox One version of Minecraft being developed by 4J Studios. An announcement trailer was shown during Microsoft's press conference at E3 2013. This version builds off the Xbox 360 Edition. On May 22, 2014, Mojang confirmed that the game would be released in August 2014. On August 29, 4J Studios tweeted that the game had been handed over to Xbox for final testing. Minecraft Xbox One Edition was officially released on September 5, 2014. The Xbox One Edition includes 36 times larger worlds which is effectively 2500x2500 blocks, increased render distance, and enhancements offered by the Xbox One.
In default settings, the controls are always displayed on the HUD.
- - Jump (double tap to fly while in Creative)
- - Drop item
- - Open crafting menu in Creative Mode or survival
- - Open inventory
- - Place block/use item
- - Mine/use block or item
- / - Change the selected block
- - Move
- (Moved forward twice in rapid succession) - Sprint
- (pressed down) - Change camera angle.
- - Look
- (pressed down) - Sneak/walk, descend while flying in Creative mode, dismount an entity
- Interface (Crafting/Smelting/Brewing/Inventory)
- - Pickup/Drop item
- - Exit interface
- - Take half of the highlited stack/show information about the selected block or item
- - Move selected stack to Chest/Brewing stand, move between inventory and hotbar.
- / - Move pointer/change selected item.
- - access creative inventory "if in creative"
- (pressed down) - crouch/crouch in bed
- As with the Xbox 360 trailer, this one was also created by Hat Films.
Minecraft: Xbox One Edition Holiday Pack was released on November 24, 2015 with seven "fan-favorite" DLC included. This version contains all of the same features of Minecraft: Xbox One Edition along with the DLC bundled in. This bundle is meant to celebrate the Christmas holidays and costs US$29.99.
- Skin packs:
- Texture packs:
- Mash-up packs:
Marvel Skin Packs Bundle
The Minecraft Marvel Skin Packs Bundle was released on November 30, 2015 and contains all of the Marvel Skin Packs. The bundle was meant to be a discount for the Marvel Skin Packs. On December 22, 2015 the bundle was removed from the Xbox Marketplace, thus being no longer available for the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. This bundle costed $6.99 and was available in the Xbox One and the Xbox 360. 
- Edwin Evans-Thirlwell, "Minecraft Xbox 360: the five greatest technical challenges". Official Xbox Magazine, 2012-05-25. Accessed 2013-07-29.
- In Portugal and Russia, the PEGI rating is 6+.