World of Color Update
From Minecraft Wiki
|This article is a stub.
Please help us by expanding it.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- New colored blocks are added:
- Wool and banners have a brighter and a more color-saturated texture.
- Parrots in multiple colors 
- Knowledge Book
- Replacing Achievements with Advancements 
- Narrator-Says what is typed in chat out loud (Ctrl+B to turn on)
- Beds are dyeable, using all 16 colors.
- Illusioner of a new illager.
References[edit | edit source]
- “Let me present the newest member of the Minecraft world! The parrot!” – @MiaLem_n, Mar 23, 2017
- “This is a super big spoiler of what I'm working on. Totally unfinished and may change a lot, but gives you an idea.” – @Dinnerbone, Mar 29, 2017
- “Good Monday! FYI, the long time requested feature to be able to dye your beds is coming to MC 1.12 and MCPE 1.2 (16 colors as the norm)” – @jeb_, March 14,2017