World of Color Update
From Minecraft Wiki
|This article is a stub.
Please help us by expanding it.
This update has 7 pre-releases, which is currently the largest number of pre-releases for any major update.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- New colored blocks are added:
- Updated color palette of most colored blocks to be more vibrant.
- Parrots in multiple colors .
- Recipe book and Knowledge book.
- Replacing Achievements with Advancements .
- Several commands.
- Stricter NBT syntax in commands.
- Narrator – says what is typed in chat out loud (Ctrl+B to turn on).
- New sounds.
- Your hotbar can now be saved and loaded in Creative mode (C+number to save and X+number to load).
References[edit | edit source]
- “Good Monday! FYI, the long time requested feature to be able to dye your beds is coming to MC 1.12 and MCPE 1.2 (16 colors as the norm)” – @jeb_, March 14,2017
- “Let me present the newest member of the Minecraft world! The parrot!” – @MiaLem_n, Mar 23, 2017
- “This is a super big spoiler of what I'm working on. Totally unfinished and may change a lot, but gives you an idea.” – @Dinnerbone, Mar 29, 2017