Hey there! I am an administrator on the English Minecraft Wiki. I prefer to do maintenance tasks over actual article editing; I also enjoy writing templates and scripts, doing image related things
and long walks on the beach.
If you have a repetitive task you don't feel like doing, I have a bot account (using the AutoWikiBrowser software) which I might be able to use to complete the task for you.
Contact[edit | edit source]
If you want to contact me, the more reliable way is to just leave a message on my talk page or e-mail by using the link in the sidebar.
Scripts[edit | edit source]
- Documentation tabs
- Makes documentation pages act like their own namespace, adding "doc" and "doc talk" tabs to template, module and user css/js pages.
- Editable rollback summary
- Adds a button to rollback links (), which will bring up an input box with the default rollback summary, so you can edit and expand on it.
- Reference tooltips
- Brings up a tooltip containing the related reference's text when hovered hover. This makes references much quicker and easier to use, instead of having to jump all over the page.
- Code block links
- Makes external links and wikilinks (including interwiki) clickable in code blocks (anything with a class of mw-code).
- Input counter
- Adds a character counter to input fields with a max length, showing how many more characters you can type. It allows you to type more characters than the limit and will display how many characters you've gone over. The script also adds the length of the selected predefined reason on the delete and protect pages to the amount of characters used, giving a true representation of how many characters are left.
All sub-pages[edit | edit source]
Edit count breakdown[edit | edit source]
|Main||Talk||User||User talk||Minecraft Wiki||Minecraft Wiki talk||File||File talk||MediaWiki||MediaWiki talk||Template||Template talk||Help||Help talk||Category||Category talk||Total|