|Version history and upcoming features|
This page is about planned versions of Minecraft. These updates either have major sources to their existence, or have received development versions.
- Version exclusive: Paddles
- Required to move boats.
- Pressed Dirt
- Skins applied by:
- Alex and 3-Pixel arm model.
- Permanent daytime option.
- Switching gamemode option.
- Infinite world option for old type worlds.
- Rename world option.
- Status effects (Potions won't be added until the Nether is added.)
- Moved the Edit button in the world selection menu from the top right corner to the side of each world, along with a new icon
- External button now appears when tapping New rather than Edit.
- Added hat layer of pigmen heads, like the PC version
- Mineshafts will have cave spider spawners
This version of Minecraft may be planned to be released on the Microsoft HoloLens at an unknown time. Little is known about this version of Minecraft apart from it's short appearance in a HoloLens promotional video.