Sign your posts with ~~~~ and always add new posts at the very bottom after previous sections.
- 1 Double chests?
- 2 ZOMBIE SWINGING ARM ANIMATIONS IN PE
- 3 Data values
- 4 Duplicating my map need help!!!
- 5 Update 0.7.0
- 6 Furnaces
- 7 Minecraft 0.7.0 fire
- 8 Breeding
- 9 Fire
- 10 Breading
- 11 Missing Blocks
- 12 Redstone Ore
- 13 0.8.0 Update
- 14 We need stuff
- 15 Unavailability for the demo version
- 16 Update 0.90
- 17 Suggestion for getting torches without mining for coal when you are first getting started.
- 18 MCPE 0.9.0 Release Date Specification
- 19 Minecraft update now set to June!
- 20 MCPE Update 0.9.0, why does the wiki not support it?
- 21 Pocket Edition 0.9.0 is seems to be a major update!
- 22 Creative Tools
- 23 Windows Phone
- 24 Diversity
- 25 Skins
When I Placed a chest on a block then I placed another beside it, It didn't work. Help fix this bug? Minecraftaddict154 09:35, 22 March 2013 (UTC)
This isn't a bug, Mojang and 4JStudios (Mojang Dev partners), have not yet added this into the game.
2553399 Woo 00:44, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
WHO PUT ABOUT A FAKE FINAL HAND BOSS?? Please fix this before everyone reads it.--DiamondHand 22:25, 17 September 2013 (UTC)
ZOMBIE SWINGING ARM ANIMATIONS IN PE
I have noticed that in recent versions of the pocket edition zombies have swinging arm animations when attacking. Anyone else notice? Anyone know when this was added? MrAwesome888 21:41, 27 March 2013 (UTC)
In 6.1 I think--22.214.171.124 05:49, 28 June 2013 (UTC)
On the data values page for pocket edition, it shows several blocks that aren't green, and therefore should be available in Pocket Lite. In my inventory, there is only 28 available items. Am I missing something? -- Numbermaniac - T - C 06:23, 2 April 2013 (UTC)
Crafting items Rcmaehl 01:18, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
Duplicating my map need help!!!
Hey guys' I have this really cool completely covered map on my mates iphone that ive borrowed for a year and now he wants it back :/. I was just wondering if anyone knew how i can copy that map on to my ipod because i dont want to loose it!--126.96.36.199 11:58, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
Well, the two best options are, to my current knowledge, host a game on his iPhone and there is a Copy World option in the Game Menu when you press pause. Or use the same seed and replicate it. The problem is you'd either have to redo all or most of it with the "Copy and Paste" option.
2553399 Woo 04:27, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
You can also use iExplorer to go into MCPE's data, then copy the world into your device.--188.8.131.52 23:31, 5 June 2013 (UTC)
I updated my minecraft PE today and went to smelt some iron on a new farm house. I couldn't go into the bottom box where you put the wood or coal. I couldn't smelt anything. It's a big part and needs to be fixed. I hope it gets fixed
For some reason my furnace on my I pad and other I pads don't work and you guys might have to fix it
Minecraft 0.7.0 fire
There's a glitch when fire doesn't show up at all, it will have black on it or white on the top then gets realy anoying so you can't see so you guys might have to fix that
--184.108.40.206 03:48, 1 July 2013 (UTC)You can't breed animals or have them follow you. I've read on many many many websites that you should add that to the game please do.
Fire is sort of the problem because I think there might be a decoding error and so I think that the creators will make a better solution to solve the problem. On the other hand there is a way to fix the problem that way is you should restart your device you could get it to work.
My suggestion on breading is that we should wait until the beta version comes out because there is a lot more to the game then just breading. Like redstone I wish it could have come out this update but because of the technical problems it could not happen. That brings me to another thing which is that it could have a lot of bugs and it might crash the game. So would you want that to happen or would you want to wait until the creator get things situated.
There should be a list of blocks/items currently not in PE, and a list of blocks/items currently in PE - don't know if it should be in the trivia, or instead of the blocks/items section, or what.
I think it should be in the trivia section, like:
- Redstone dust, along with all redstone machinery, are not in PE. (However, doors are.) Neither are Ender Pearls, Eyes of Ender, End Portal Frames, or End Portals. Neither are these blocks: blah, blah, blah and blah-blah.
- Blue roses, invisible bedrock, and blah blah blah are currently only in PE. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:45, 22 July 2013(UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Interestingly, I have recently posted in the Community Portal about a possible solution for this, which involves all Edition-specific info, not just for the Pocket Edition. Your feedback on my suggestion would be helpful. — Augur✐ 10:45, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
Just out of curiosity, why would they put redstone ore in the game if you dont get anything from it?
Someone please update the PE Wiki page so I can read stuff about 0.8.0, thanks.
We need stuff
We need to be able to mine redstone,break bedrock,also there are some glitches that you can't place sugar cane or sand or you can't get lava in a bucket. You guys need to fix that.18.104.22.168 04:30, 12 September 2013 (UTC)
Since the demo version of MCPE has now removed from the App Store, Google Play and Amazon Appstore, should we still keep the information about it or remove it?
- I can't find any announcement about when or why the demo was removed from app stores (aside from presumably being too outdated), but I don't see a reason to keep links to something that is no longer available. -- Orthotopetalk 20:59, 19 October 2013 (UTC)
Did anyone hear about the 0.90 update? They're adding Enderman, wolves, slimes, villagers and villages, the world can be superflat and the world is infinite!!!!!!!!! It's gonna be great!
Suggestion for getting torches without mining for coal when you are first getting started.
First harvest a tree. Then craft wooden planks to make a crafting table. Then make one pick axe and dig stairs to get some stone. Before the pick axe breaks, go and craft the stone into a furnace. Then, harvest another tree. Do not turn this into wooden planks. You should put the pick axe in the bottom of the furnace and put the logs in the top. The result is one piece of coal. Then put the coal in the bottom and put the logs in the top. The result is more coal, which you can use to make your first torches. 22.214.171.124 20:53, 25 March 2014 (UTC)Thomas
MCPE 0.9.0 Release Date Specification
Mojang when will MCPE update to 0.9.0 all of us know that it is May but when in May? So all of the devices that are compatible for MCPE knows the specific date of the update.
Minecraft update now set to June!
MCPE Update 0.9.0, why does the wiki not support it?
I couldn't help but notice that Pocket Edition does not have 0.9.0 stuff on the wiki. There is NO way that this update has been known for 5 days and not a SINGLE thing. I suggest adding stuff. I'll help, however I don't know a lot about wiki code so yea, I can only improve things and stuff. 126.96.36.199 18:59, 14 June 2014 (UTC) Evilstuff
- It is not officially out yet, just development versions have been released. See Pocket Edition version history/Development versions for information. --KnightMiner (t|c) 20:10, 14 June 2014 (UTC)
Pocket Edition 0.9.0 is seems to be a major update!
What is the discription (section) to Pocket edition 0.9.0 on my iPad: "0.9.0 - biggest update EVER!" 188.8.131.52 02:33, 20 July 2014 (UTC)
Could anyone confirm if Enchanted Armour is not going to be available on Pocket edition? Thanks We are a bit confused as a friends has the seemingly same edition but can obtain enchated armour. Thanks 184.108.40.206 10:44, 23 August 2014 (UTC)
I don't get it you cannot get tools etc. etc. in creative mode. Can you get tools in creative mode?!?!?!?! - –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) at 21:50, 25 August 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- You can get the hoe and shears, and prObably some others, but I don't see why they shouldn't add the rest. BTW, post you suggestions on the Minecraft Forums please. - MinecraftPhotos4U (talk) 06:59, 26 August 2014 (UTC)
- Bad idea, because it's almost the same edition as iOS and Android. Of course the console edition pages are exempt from this, but we're not talking about that. --ToonLucas22 (talk) 13:51, 23 December 2014 (UTC)
Can we move the "Diversity" section to Pocket Edition exclusive features? It is not helpful to the general description of the game, and we don't describe everything about any edition on its article anywhere else. –KnightMiner t/c 17:05, 9 May 2015 (UTC)
In the "Trivia" section, it says that to make your own skin, you have to replace the "steve.png" or the "alex.png" file on the app file. Well, HOW DO YOU DO THAT?! --MCPEplayer2 12:26, 12 May 2015 (UTC)