There are 2 things I am confused about sticky pistons.
- Can they pull 12 blocks, or can they only pull 1 block?
- What happens when they try to pull blocks that cannot be pushed (like obsidian) or gets destroyed in the attempt (like mushrooms)?
I play pocket edition, so I can't test it out yet. 220.127.116.11 17:58, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
- "When a piston loses power, it will retract by simply pulling its head back, unless it is a sticky piston, in which case it will also pull the block in front of the head." - Piston#Usage
- If the block cannot be moved, the piston simply leaves it behind. That includes if the block normally breaks upon being pushed. I am adding this part to the article now.
- –KnightMiner (t·c) 17:27, 14 February 2015 (UTC)
Could someone add something about the "6-sided piston" and "6-sided sticky piston"? This was a well-known block for making maps. 18.104.22.168 00:40, 4 May 2015 (UTC)