|This page is only for discussing the Minecraft Wiki page.
Below are some common links to help you before you post.
- Let's poke Majr and perhaps he will sync the editcopy with the page for us. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 18:16, 1 November 2016 (UTC)
It says in "Planned updates" Pocket Edition 0.17.0 when it should be Pocket Edition 1.0 –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Yzampt (talk • contribs) at 17:32, 12 November 2016 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Add official feedback websites?
Can you please add the official feedback website? It covers all the versions of Minecraft and is run by the studio - http://feedback.minecraft.net The official website/feedback website for Education Edition is http://education.minecraft.net --HelenAngel (talk) 01:04, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
- I've added these to the link section of Minecraft_Wiki/editcopy. I think the link order makes sense. – DelboyDylan (talk|contribs) 02:11, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Minecraft Launcher version is outdated as of writing
- One of our admins (probably read your message and) did it: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Module%3AVersion%2FNumbers&type=revision&diff=1040158&oldid=1036268 – Sealbudsman talk/contr 17:11, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- @Maethoredhel: Indeed, this was fixed by wiki administrator (Majr) by updating Module:Version/Numbers (diff). The front page and associated modules/templates are restricted to admin only edits. Usually they are fairly quick to make updates, but some do occasionally slip under the radar.
- As their edit was soon after you posted here, I also presume it was prompted by your message. Therefore, I'd like to thank you for bringing it to their attention, and please do so in the future if you notice an update that may have been missed. In addition, if you notice anything that may need updating in the body of the main page (that isn't transcluded from elsewhere), you can make edits to the "editcopy". Appropriate amendments will then be merged with the main page by an administrator in due course. – DelboyDylan (talk|contribs) 17:32, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- @DelboyDylan: Thank you for your suggestions! I will be sure to do so in the future if the situation arises again. On a final note, if I can poke Majr one last time, Pocket Edition 1.0 build 2 should be Pocket Edition 1.0 build 3 under the Pocket Edition Development Versions heading (main page, transcluded). Thanks all. - Maethoredhel (talk) 19:04, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
One of the devs noticed that the official Minecraft Twitch & Beam channels aren't listed on the sidebar here. How do I get them added? For reference- twitch.tv/Minecraft & beam.pro/Minecraft --HelenAngel (talk) 20:33, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ask on the Admin noticeboard :P -Xbony2 (talk) 22:13, 2 December 2016 (UTC)