|This page is only for discussing the Minecraft Wiki page.
Below are some common links to help you before you post.
Lua error: Cannot create process: proc_open(): fork failed - Cannot allocate memory
- Majr is good with modules. He/she can probably fix the error. 18:35, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
- Is a bug that is affecting all of the wiki wiki(External error)
- Maybe Game widow can help. 19:34, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
IOS version is inaccurate
I have noticed that the IOS version is still 1.0, but it is actually 1.0.1. Could anyone with admin privileges correct this when you have the time? Thanks.--SamGamgee55 (talk) 00:49, 11 January 2017 (UTC)SamGamgee55
The TWO win10 versions
It was recently announced that Win10 cellphones have been abandoned by Win10 Edition, with 0.16.x being the last version for them. So Win10 Edition now has TWO latest versions, 1.0 for PC and 0.16.x for cellphone. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by WildBluntHickok (talk • contribs) at 4:55, 21 January 2017 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Versions that are not supported are not shown here; the Pi Edition is not mentioned at all. 05:26, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
- The Windows 10 edition is computer exclusive. Windows 10 mobile uses the Windows Phone 8.1 edition, which has been abandoned. –Majr ᐸ Talk
Contribs 06:30, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
The Pocket edition 1.0.2 Is here!
The Pocket Edition is realsed January 19, 2017! But that version isn't at the Recent updates now. Are any Admin can add that version to Recent updates section? Jacie krece (talk) 18:27, 24 January 2017 (UTC)
New launcher released
- That sounds rather high. Where did you get the information? If it is not from Mojang, it is likely false. HelenAngel, how many copies were sold? 02:56, 17 April 2017 (UTC)
- Well, we've sold more than that by now since that was at the end of February but as of February 28th, yes, that number is correct- however, it includes ALL editions of Minecraft. So all the console editions, all the pocket editions, all the PC editions & Education Edition is included in that number. --HelenAngel (talk) 20:02, 18 April 2017 (UTC)
Why not make the border of each icons of categories (Gameplay, etc) to a separate file (maybe File:Categorybg.png or File:Categoryborder.png)? Just a suggestion. DentedHarp90041tc 07:23, 17 May 2017 (UTC)
- I don't see a need for category icons.
- Also, this talk page is for discussing the main page rather than the wiki as a whole. 14:46, 17 May 2017 (UTC)