|This page is only for discussing the Minecraft Wiki page.
Below are some common links to help you before you post.
Planned game modes
The front page of the wiki links to practically all major subjects except generation. There should be an overview page (maybe there already is?) that lists all that goes into making minecraft worlds: biomes, hills, caves, structures, flora, nether, end, and also the history of these things. Lajube (talk) 19:39, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
- Maybe The Overworld? -- Oliver Scholz Wiki Admin 19:48, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
Each covers a lot of stuff, but Biomes misses world generation options, and The Overworld obviously excludes the other worlds. Maybe a new topic (World Generation?) could be made to cover all these. Lajube (talk) 03:55, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Does Minecraft have a server that people can play on?
- There are servers by other people out there. Check the forums to see them! << SchobbishBot3000 >> (talk) 15:45, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
Links - Reddit Communitys
hello is there any chance http://www.reddit.com/r/MinecraftCE/ could be added under the reddit links section, it is a subreddit dedicated to all console versions. I am willing to discussion if anyone has any questions SLice0 (talk) 03:57, 13 January 2014 (UTC)
How Big Does it Have to Be?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Ok, so me and a bunch of my friends are playing skyblock and I am wondering how in the word an I suppose to fish to so some challenges, how big does the body of water have to be so I can fish –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Ynotnacasillas (talk • contribs) 02:06, 15 January 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- I think you can fish in any size of a pool, but I recommend 2x2x2 so your pole doesn't get that easly stuck to the ground.
Adding Commands to "Popular and useful pages"
Commands are now a big part of the game, so I think their page should be added into the useful pages box. Also, in the "version development" box, it says online multiplayer is planned for PE and texture packs are coming to Xbox 360 Edition. It should be changed, as they are implemented. PE should have "infinite worlds" and Xbox 360 (and PS3) edition TU14 --Mainardicraft (talk) 20:45, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
- It'd be better to either put it in an "Upcoming Gamemodes" section (there used to be one put they got rid of it), or just wait until 1.8 is officaly released to put it on. That way, we avoid much confusion.
- - Exhelah · · 22:51, 6 February 2014 (UTC)
Minecraft Pocket Edition weird items
i found this realy weird item its a disc. But i play pe so how is there a disc in pe!!!! when i tap it weird smoke comes out of it. anyone had similar expirience?? sorry for bad english.
Hey guys, so i have been messing around with redstone lately, and i was wondering is there a way to set up a dispenser so it fires automatic instead of having to activate and deactivate it between every shot? (i'm on minecraft vanilla by the way) –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Parkourminer (talk • contribs) 12:45, 13 February 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Just connect the dispenser to the output of a clock circuit, preferrably one that can be toggled so you can turn it off. -- Orthotopetalk 20:24, 13 February 2014 (UTC)
This was probably announced on facebook or twitter or whatever, but, some people (like me) don't have it. So, can someone give me the month of when it will come out?--21sprinter (talk) 21:21, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
A new feature
I would like to see this in 1.9: merging accounts. Is it possible?
might want to add spectator mode to game types
GeForce GTX 650 Ti - low Fps
This Graphic card is meant to be really good but when I play minecraft it still lags a lot. I have low Fps and I was wondering if anybody could help.