|This page is only for discussing the Minecraft Wiki page.
Below are some common links to help you before you post.
- 1 minecraft PE
- 2 Version development
- 3 Add official feedback websites?
- 4 Minecraft Launcher version is outdated as of writing
- 5 How do we add links to the sidebar?
- 6 1.0 is released
- 7 1.11.2 released!
- 8 Minecraft 16w50a Main page error
- 9 Administration Minecraft Wiki BR
- 10 Error Lua
- 11 IOS version is inaccurate
- 12 The TWO win10 versions
- 13 The Pocket edition 1.0.2 Is here!
- 14 New launcher released
- Let's poke Majr and perhaps he will sync the editcopy with the page for us. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 18:16, 1 November 2016 (UTC)
It says in "Planned updates" Pocket Edition 0.17.0 when it should be Pocket Edition 1.0 –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Yzampt (talk • contribs) at 17:32, 12 November 2016 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Add official feedback websites?
Can you please add the official feedback website? It covers all the versions of Minecraft and is run by the studio - http://feedback.minecraft.net The official website/feedback website for Education Edition is http://education.minecraft.net --HelenAngel (talk) 01:04, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
- I've added these to the link section of Minecraft_Wiki/editcopy. I think the link order makes sense. – DelboyDylan (talk|contribs) 02:11, 29 November 2016 (UTC)
Minecraft Launcher version is outdated as of writing
- One of our admins (probably read your message and) did it: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/index.php?title=Module%3AVersion%2FNumbers&type=revision&diff=1040158&oldid=1036268 – Sealbudsman talk/contr 17:11, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- @Maethoredhel: Indeed, this was fixed by wiki administrator (Majr) by updating Module:Version/Numbers (diff). The front page and associated modules/templates are restricted to admin only edits. Usually they are fairly quick to make updates, but some do occasionally slip under the radar.
- As their edit was soon after you posted here, I also presume it was prompted by your message. Therefore, I'd like to thank you for bringing it to their attention, and please do so in the future if you notice an update that may have been missed. In addition, if you notice anything that may need updating in the body of the main page (that isn't transcluded from elsewhere), you can make edits to the "editcopy". Appropriate amendments will then be merged with the main page by an administrator in due course. – DelboyDylan (talk|contribs) 17:32, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- @DelboyDylan: Thank you for your suggestions! I will be sure to do so in the future if the situation arises again. On a final note, if I can poke Majr one last time, Pocket Edition 1.0 build 2 should be Pocket Edition 1.0 build 3 under the Pocket Edition Development Versions heading (main page, transcluded). Thanks all. - Maethoredhel (talk) 19:04, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
One of the devs noticed that the official Minecraft Twitch & Beam channels aren't listed on the sidebar here. How do I get them added? For reference- twitch.tv/Minecraft & beam.pro/Minecraft --HelenAngel (talk) 20:33, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ask on the Admin noticeboard :P -Xbony2 (talk) 22:13, 2 December 2016 (UTC)
1.0 is released
1.0 has been released! So why does the main page still list 1.0 as a development version? I would edit this, but I do not have the proper privileges.--SamGamgee55 (talk) 17:43, 19 December 2016 (UTC)SamGamgee55
- An admin has to update Module:Version/Numbers in order for the main page to display properly. I suspect it will be done fairly soon, tomorrow at the latest. Thanks, Maethoredhel (t • c • ) 17:48, 19 December 2016 (UTC)
Minecraft 16w50a Main page error
- This is to the effect that if a new snapshot is released, the Wiki admins simply change the snapshot number at Module:Version/Numbers. Thanks, Maethoredhel (t • c • ) 13:21, 22 December 2016 (UTC)
Administration Minecraft Wiki BR
The Minecraft Wiki has been shut down since July 2016 and I want to update the Wiki.
My contributions are already more than 5,000 and 122 pages created in minecraft-br.gamepedia.com
- Admins typically have over 10,000 edits, and even reaching that doesn't guarantee adminship. 16:27, 23 December 2016 (UTC)
- Maybe they have different standards on those wikis. 17:43, 23 December 2016 (UTC)
- Those are using Gamepedia's general Wiki Guardian system. Here it is somewhat more strict. I'd like to advocate for Eduaddad anyway though; requirements being by pure edit count is somewhat silly. He's been around and been active for a while, he's kind of the guy making the wiki go 'round at the MCW.BR and has been for a while. -Xbony2 (talk) 20:54, 23 December 2016 (UTC)
Lua error: Cannot create process: proc_open(): fork failed - Cannot allocate memory
- Majr is good with modules. He/she can probably fix the error. 18:35, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
- Is a bug that is affecting all of the wiki wiki(External error)
- Maybe Game widow can help. 19:34, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
IOS version is inaccurate
I have noticed that the IOS version is still 1.0, but it is actually 1.0.1. Could anyone with admin privileges correct this when you have the time? Thanks.--SamGamgee55 (talk) 00:49, 11 January 2017 (UTC)SamGamgee55
The TWO win10 versions
It was recently announced that Win10 cellphones have been abandoned by Win10 Edition, with 0.16.x being the last version for them. So Win10 Edition now has TWO latest versions, 1.0 for PC and 0.16.x for cellphone. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by WildBluntHickok (talk • contribs) at 4:55, 21 January 2017 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Versions that are not supported are not shown here; the Pi Edition is not mentioned at all. 05:26, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
- The Windows 10 edition is computer exclusive. Windows 10 mobile uses the Windows Phone 8.1 edition, which has been abandoned. –Majr ᐸ Talk
Contribs 06:30, 21 January 2017 (UTC)
The Pocket edition 1.0.2 Is here!
The Pocket Edition is realsed January 19, 2017! But that version isn't at the Recent updates now. Are any Admin can add that version to Recent updates section? Jacie krece (talk) 18:27, 24 January 2017 (UTC)