From Minecraft Wiki
||Please use the 'Add Topic' button, adding topics at the bottom of the page, and sign your posts with ~~~~.|
Stronghold naturally generation?[edit source]
- You seem to be right! Good eye. I've added it now, if you don't mind. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 13:25, 17 February 2016 (UTC)
Fire Spread[edit source]
I don't know where else to say this, so I'll put it here.
There are several key differences between how it was before and my edit:
- The lava does not have to be stationary to spread.
- "3x3" is more specific than "9 blocks above". I actually misunderstood that as being 9 blocks along the y-axis, which is the reason I performed the edit in the first place.
- The second level is "5x5" instead of "3x3".
- The order in which the game considers the locations really does not matter.
- The picture is helpful in visualizing what's safe and what's not.
- I believe the way I formatted makes it easier to read and understand.
- I agree with you actually. I just added a bit clarifying that whole thing about stationary lava .. and added a fakeimage diagram. What do you think? – Sealbudsman talk/contr 01:11, 17 August 2016 (UTC)