Killer Bunny's Quest
 Strange Image
I really didn't want to say this, but the Picture of the golden carrot is very suggestive. I really hope mojang changes it because I'm just having trouble using it without thinking about what it looks like. -I'd rather not say who I am. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (Talk) 09:38, 24 August 2012 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- You Have to Sign on Talk Pages Arrran Weeviling The Inventor of the Cake Bomb! 09:55, 24 August 2012 (UTC)
- I tweeted Dinnerbone about it and I hope they'll alter the look a bit 'cause I can't agree more with this : the name of the item is already suggestive, but the item itself looks just like the very thing it shouldn't look like. SwissTHX11384EB 15:01, 25 August 2012 (UTC)
 Reference to Another Game?
Anyone know if this is a reference to something? I remember golden carrots from an old game called Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time, but I don't remember what it did. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by PurpleKiwi (Talk|Contribs) 05:38, 25 August 2012 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- Apples, showers... 18.104.22.168 17:10, 28 August 2012 (UTC)
lolwut it isnt a reference to anything. It's just like Glistering Melon or Golden Apples. –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (Talk) 03:11, 2 September 2012 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
 Golden food fetish?!
What is there with Mojang and golden stuff??
Golden shoes, golden shovels, golden apples, golden melons...
I'm not saying it's not a funny idea, though :P.126.96.36.199 12:17, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
Next thing you know, Jeb will be adding IRON food, or PLATINUM food! Wouldn't gold encrustd food be inedible?? I wouldn't mind a Diamond Cake though XD! Dax 17:22, 12 November 2012 (UTC)Dax
 Edible Gorden Carrot
In this wiki, it says gorden carrots restores 6 hunger bar, it means it's edible, right? But in my game gorden carrot is inedible. What would be problem? Kevin J Rattman 22:46, 21 September 2012 (UTC)
- Make sure you don't have a full Hungerbar (then you can't eat).--188.8.131.52 11:02, 6 November 2012 (UTC)
 Potion of Invisibility Recipe?
After quite some time of searching I have been unable to find an example of the recipe for Potion of Invisibility on the wiki. We really should have an example here on this page. We all already have the Potion of Night Vision, why not the former.
Well, the Golden Carrot page does point out that the potion of Invisibility, is just a Potion of Night Vision brewed with a fermented spider eye, but I suppose it would be good to add a grid example. Dax 17:18, 12 November 2012 (UTC)Dax
- A golden carrot is not an ingredient for a Potion of Invisibility (at least, no more than any other preliminary ingredient, like sugar or a glass bottle), so the potion's brewing recipe shouldn't appear on this page. The recipe for a Potion of Invisibility can be found at Fermented Spider Eye and Brewing. --Munin295 18:45, 12 November 2012 (UTC)