Ray separation for large explosions[edit source]
This video  is an unremarkable roundup of "cool commands", but the segment at 1:00 shows some odd behavior for very large explosions: It looks to me like for sufficiently large explosions, the crater edge breaks up into the individual rays of the explosion processing. --MentalMouse42 (talk) 13:44, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
- I recall seeing something similar a while ago, setting off a very large explosion in a superflat world made of glass blocks to more easily see the path of the rays. -- Orthotopetalk 19:56, 7 February 2015 (UTC)
Explosion bias[edit source]
Southeast bias in explosions has been fixed. 220.127.116.11 00:59, 20 May 2015 (UTC)
Interactions with entities - gained velocity[edit source]
I don't understand section about interactions with entities. Last point in results is: "The maximum velocity gain that an entity can obtain from a TNT explosion is 1...", but above is no word about velocity.
Second thing - point 4: "The entity's eyes are propelled along the ray from the explosion center by the new exposure" What means entity's eyes? What is "new exposure"? I assume it's reduced exposure from point 3 but what is connection between exposure and velocity (and velocity before explosion)? Wrimpl (talk) 15:27, 26 November 2015 (UTC)
Shulker bullets, PE potions[edit source]
There was a suggestion in the editor notes that we look into the explosion power of shulker bullets, and that of mixing potions in PE. What I've found:
- Shulker bullets make an explosion-looking particle, and maybe deal knockback, but no explosion.
- Potions make an explosion sound, but no explosion.
KnightMiner, I tried to copy your technique; could you walk me through why it's including that archive note, when this page title doesn't include the fragment 'Archive/' ? It's doing it also on Talk:Crafting. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 02:15, 5 April 2016 (UTC)
- Cause I was dumb and forgot the "#" in "#pos:". It was calling it as "Template:pos: ..." instead. –KnightMiner t/c 19:22, 5 April 2016 (UTC)
Beetroot blast resistance[edit source]
In reconciling my personal block database with the blast resistance table, I noticed that Beetroot was missing from the table. I tried to add it but Module:Blast resistance values is expecting the argument 'beetrootseeds' and I couldn't find a combination of template parameters that would pass it that. I figured changing the module would probably break it in the Beetroot seeds infobox, so I've come here for help. Auldrick (talk) 13:56, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- I think you can just add an extra line for 'beetroots' or whatever you want to call it. The module does this well already I think, you can see it in 'pumpkinseeds' vs 'pumpkinstem', and in 'seeds' vs 'wheat' – Sealbudsman talk/contr 14:09, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
16×16? 15×15?[edit source]
I'm not sure about the grammar of this, but there might be an ambiguration here. While saying the blast demonstration cube has 16×16 grid, it seems more like a 15×15 plane. Is 16×16 the correct/better way to say it? JackAlpha26 (talk) 13:17, 26 February 2017 (UTC)