- 1 Wow the Ender Crystal!
- 2 Healing Beam Effects
- 3 Meaning Of SGA Letters
- 4 Request
- 5 ID code?
- 6 Explosion force
- 7 Damage?
- 8 Can you obtain this?
- 9 cant spawn?
- 10 obtaining the crystal
- 11 Can you place this?
- 12 Incorrect Animation
- 13 How to spawn
- 14 Oftentimes
- 15 No longer spawns bedrock?
- 16 Move to End Crystal
- 17 Update the Image
Wow the Ender Crystal![edit source]
Healing Beam Effects[edit source]
Can the healing beam do anything other than heal the Enderdragon? If it touches the player or another mob, what are its effects? --HexZyle 04:38, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- what the. This is trippy. Who knows...I have yet to encounter it. - Asterick6 04:43, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
It doesn't do anything. I've been to the end and killed the enderdragon twice, and nothing happens. 126.96.36.199 07:01, 17 November 2011 (UTC) (geckonator, haven't logged in)
Meaning Of SGA Letters[edit source]
May someone redo the animated gif and make it have a smooth loop? Thanks. --Cronos Dage 21:22, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
The gif image is now a bit squished-looking. And it doesn't animate, so there's a problem. - Asterick6 03:04, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- Er...maybe cause "not everyone has the same screen size..."? This screen is 1366x768 resolution and its squished and not moving. P.S. cleared the cache and still same. It's the image...
- I'm talking about the image on the article page btw. I don't know how to do images, so just a heads up. - Asterick6 04:59, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
ID code?[edit source]
I'm trying to figure out how to spawn some of these, but I can't figure out the code needed to spawn one ('200' doesn't work). Are they a tile entity, or are they dynamic like boats? Ghost2 12:02, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
It's not a mob. If you are using Single Player Commands, you can only spawn mobs. HotdogPi 03:45, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
Explosion force[edit source]
How big is the explosion?
---I don't know, but it vaporized Bedrock when I played, and Bedrock has a blast resistance of 18,000,000 if I recall correctly.
- The explosion does not vaporize bedrock; you saw the "base" of the crystal, which is the same
texture as bedrock, disappear. However, after a bit of testing, I have found the explosion of a single crystal to be significantly more powerful than a block of TNT.
I've seen it damage the Enderdragon from about 8 blocks away. HotdogPi 04:34, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
Uh, can someone tell me how much damage this takes? 188.8.131.52 00:42, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ender Crystals die when hit by anything, even snowballs and chicken eggs. -- Orthotope 23:15, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
Can you obtain this?[edit source]
I can't find it on TooManyItems or SinglePlayerCommands! The only way I can obtain it is with the Craftable Animals mod, which lets you craft these... Can I use silk touch for this?--184.108.40.206 03:29, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ender Crystals are entities, not blocks, so they cannot be obtained in inventory. It's like trying to pick up a zombie or fireball. -- Orthotope 03:48, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
If you wanted to have some Ender Crystals in your house or something, there is Ender Crystals in map editors Zigzagar 00:06, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
cant spawn?[edit source]
i got the spawn egg as described but i cant spawn it? 220.127.116.11 16:53, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
- Spawn eggs can only produce normal mobs; you would need a mod of some sort to make them spawn other entities such as Ender Crystals. -- Orthotope 23:15, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
obtaining the crystal[edit source]
to obtain an ender crystal: 1. go to the end 2. look for and ender crystal 3. go right up to it 4. use the pick block key to obtain in the hotbar ( only works in creative mode) –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (Talk) 08:34, 13 June 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- This is false. Ender crystals are entities, not blocks, and cannot be 'obtained' by any means. -- Orthotope 20:13, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Can you place this?[edit source]
Can you obtain and place this freely wherever you like? Can you do it with mods? If sp, what mods do this? 22.214.171.124 09:12, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- It's an entity, not a block, so it cannot be obtained or placed. Might be possible with mods, but I don't know of one that does. -- Orthotope 19:06, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
Incorrect Animation[edit source]
The animation shows the endercrystal entity along with a fire block and bedrock block. The actual entity only consists of the base and crystal, not the bedrock and fire. Could somebody change the animation to only show those?--126.96.36.199 17:30, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
How to spawn[edit source]
- It's easy.
/summon EnderCrystalYou can also press Tab after typing /summon, it will show you a list of entities you can spawn. 188.8.131.52 01:58, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
Can I note ahead of writing I am unaware of Non-British grammar structures but I would like to ask is oftentimes correct grammar? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 15:00, 20 May 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
No longer spawns bedrock?[edit source]
I noticed that in 1.8 the ender crystals don't seem to be placing bedrock anymore, and they also seem to be lowered in the pillar. The changelog doesn't state this, has something changed that no one noticed? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Vutha Darastrix (talk • contribs) at 09:42, 19 September 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
Move to End Crystal[edit source]
Oppose - 1.9 hasn't been released yet, so let's just document the name in the snapshots in the article rather than renaming it. --ToonLucas22 (talk) 18:14, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- I would
Agree to rename it, if we held off until 1.9 was released. – Sealbudsman talk/contr 19:19, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
Agree: "End Crystal" is the name more users are going to see in game, as the entity only really states it name from commands. I would agree to wait for 1.9 for the move though if that is the majority opinion. –KnightMiner t/c 15:13, 5 November 2015 (UTC)
Done. —Fenhl 15:45, 29 February 2016 (UTC)
Update the Image[edit source]
The image shows an End Crystal entity floating over bedrock and fire. Should we switch it so that it's just the end crystal, no fire, no supporting block? – Sealbudsman talk/contr 19:22, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- The fire and bedrock block is not part of the entity, but there is a bedrock-textured slate underneath that is part of the entity. The EnderCrystals placed by players have the "ShowBottom" value set to 0, which hides the slate, but the natural EnderCrystals have the bottom shown. Image example of just the entity, with "ShowBottom" true. Skylinerw (talk) 13:36, 2 November 2015 (UTC)