Wow the Ender Crystal!
Healing Beam Effects
Can the healing beam do anything other than heal the Enderdragon? If it touches the player or another mob, what are its effects? --HexZyle 04:38, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- what the. This is trippy. Who knows...I have yet to encounter it. - Asterick6 04:43, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
It doesn't do anything. I've been to the end and killed the enderdragon twice, and nothing happens. 126.96.36.199 07:01, 17 November 2011 (UTC) (geckonator, haven't logged in)
Meaning Of SGA Letters
May someone redo the animated gif and make it have a smooth loop? Thanks. --Cronos Dage 21:22, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
The gif image is now a bit squished-looking. And it doesn't animate, so there's a problem. - Asterick6 03:04, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- Er...maybe cause "not everyone has the same screen size..."? This screen is 1366x768 resolution and its squished and not moving. P.S. cleared the cache and still same. It's the image...
- I'm talking about the image on the article page btw. I don't know how to do images, so just a heads up. - Asterick6 04:59, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
I'm trying to figure out how to spawn some of these, but I can't figure out the code needed to spawn one ('200' doesn't work). Are they a tile entity, or are they dynamic like boats? Ghost2 12:02, 27 November 2011 (UTC)
It's not a mob. If you are using Single Player Commands, you can only spawn mobs. HotdogPi 03:45, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
How big is the explosion?
---I don't know, but it vaporized Bedrock when I played, and Bedrock has a blast resistance of 18,000,000 if I recall correctly.
- The explosion does not vaporize bedrock; you saw the "base" of the crystal, which is the same
texture as bedrock, disappear. However, after a bit of testing, I have found the explosion of a single crystal to be significantly more powerful than a block of TNT.
I've seen it damage the Enderdragon from about 8 blocks away. HotdogPi 04:34, 27 January 2012 (UTC)
Uh, can someone tell me how much damage this takes? 188.8.131.52 00:42, 30 January 2012 (UTC)
- Ender Crystals die when hit by anything, even snowballs and chicken eggs. -- Orthotope 23:15, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
Can you obtain this?
I can't find it on TooManyItems or SinglePlayerCommands! The only way I can obtain it is with the Craftable Animals mod, which lets you craft these... Can I use silk touch for this?--184.108.40.206 03:29, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ender Crystals are entities, not blocks, so they cannot be obtained in inventory. It's like trying to pick up a zombie or fireball. -- Orthotope 03:48, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
If you wanted to have some Ender Crystals in your house or something, there is Ender Crystals in map editors Zigzagar 00:06, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
i got the spawn egg as described but i cant spawn it? 220.127.116.11 16:53, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
- Spawn eggs can only produce normal mobs; you would need a mod of some sort to make them spawn other entities such as Ender Crystals. -- Orthotope 23:15, 18 March 2012 (UTC)
obtaining the crystal
to obtain an ender crystal: 1. go to the end 2. look for and ender crystal 3. go right up to it 4. use the pick block key to obtain in the hotbar ( only works in creative mode) –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (Talk) 08:34, 13 June 2012. Please sign your posts with ~~~~
- This is false. Ender crystals are entities, not blocks, and cannot be 'obtained' by any means. -- Orthotope 20:13, 13 June 2012 (UTC)
Can you place this?
Can you obtain and place this freely wherever you like? Can you do it with mods? If sp, what mods do this? 22.214.171.124 09:12, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
- It's an entity, not a block, so it cannot be obtained or placed. Might be possible with mods, but I don't know of one that does. -- Orthotope 19:06, 10 April 2013 (UTC)
The animation shows the endercrystal entity along with a fire block and bedrock block. The actual entity only consists of the base and crystal, not the bedrock and fire. Could somebody change the animation to only show those?--126.96.36.199 17:30, 22 July 2013 (UTC)
How to spawn
- It's easy.
/summon EnderCrystalYou can also press Tab after typing /summon, it will show you a list of entities you can spawn. 188.8.131.52 01:58, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
Can I note ahead of writing I am unaware of Non-British grammar structures but I would like to ask is oftentimes correct grammar? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) at 15:00, 20 May 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~
No longer spawns bedrock?
I noticed that in 1.8 the ender crystals don't seem to be placing bedrock anymore, and they also seem to be lowered in the pillar. The changelog doesn't state this, has something changed that no one noticed? –Preceding unsigned comment was added by Vutha Darastrix (talk • contribs) at 09:42, 19 September 2014 (UTC). Please sign your posts with ~~~~