Yes, except for Blue, Cyan and Purple
dec: 95 hex: 5F bin: 1011111
Stained Glass is the dyed version of glass that can be used for decoration purposes. It functions exactly the same as normal glass, except it cannot be dyed in pane form.
 As a crafting ingredient
Any Stained Glass
 Data Values
|0||White Stained Glass|
|1||Orange Stained Glass|
|2||Magenta Stained Glass|
|3||Light Blue Stained Glass|
|4||Yellow Stained Glass|
|5||Lime Stained Glass|
|6||Pink Stained Glass|
|7||Gray Stained Glass|
|8||Light Gray Stained Glass|
|9||Cyan Stained Glass|
|10||Purple Stained Glass|
|11||Blue Stained Glass|
|12||Brown Stained Glass|
|13||Green Stained Glass|
|14||Red Stained Glass|
|15||Black Stained Glass|
|1.7.2||13w41a||Stained glass was added.|
|13w42a||Textures smoothed, transparency increased, back side is no longer showing.|
|1.8||August 5, 2014||Dinnerbone tweeted a picture showing Stained glass changing the color of a beacon beam.|
|14w32a||Beacon beams change color when shining through stained glass.|
Issues relating to "Stained Glass" are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
- Any light that passes through stained glass will not be tinted due to the limitations of the current rendering system.
- Stained glass was inspired by a popular suggestion in the Minecraft Forums, suggesting colored glass and light.
- Stained glass's ID (95) was originally used by the locked chest, effectively removing it from the game.
- Mojang tried to implement stained glass before 1.7.2 but each time ran into problems with transparency.
- Light blue stained glass can be used to represent ice without having to bother about it melting. (although, packed ice if available would be a better solution, though it removes the transparency)
- Unlike glass, you cannot place torches on top of stained glass.
- When you craft normal glass panes, you can not dye those panes, you have to color the glass and turn the stained glass into glass panes.
- There was a bug with the 14w17a 1.8 snapshot that dyes were mixed up while crafting,such as light blue dye making brown stained glass and cocoa beans making light blue stained glass, bone meal making black stained glass and ink sacs making white stained glass etc.