From Minecraft Wiki
Yes, except for Blue, Cyan and Purple
dec: 95 hex: 5F bin: 1011111
 As a crafting ingredient
Any Stained Glass
 Data Values
|0||0||0||White Stained Glass|
|1||1||1||Orange Stained Glass|
|2||2||10||Magenta Stained Glass|
|3||3||11||Light Blue Stained Glass|
|4||4||100||Yellow Stained Glass|
|5||5||101||Lime Stained Glass|
|6||6||110||Pink Stained Glass|
|7||7||111||Gray Stained Glass|
|8||8||1000||Light Gray Stained Glass|
|9||9||1001||Cyan Stained Glass|
|10||A||1010||Purple Stained Glass|
|11||B||1011||Blue Stained Glass|
|12||C||1100||Brown Stained Glass|
|13||D||1101||Green Stained Glass|
|14||E||1110||Red Stained Glass|
|15||F||1111||Black Stained Glass|
|1.7.2||13w41a||Stained glass was added.|
|13w42a||Textures smoothed, transparency increased, back side is no longer showing.|
Issues relating to "Stained Glass" are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
- Any light that passes through stained glass will not be tinted due to the limitations of the current rendering system.
- Stained glass was inspired by a popular suggestion in the Minecraft Forums, suggesting colored glass and light.
- Stained glass does not change the color of light passing through it. For instance, it will not tint a room its respective color when used as a window.
- Stained glass's ID (95) was originally used by the locked chest, effectively removing it from the game.
- Mojang tried to implement stained glass before 1.7.2 but each time ran into problems with transparency.
- Light blue stained glass can be used to represent ice without having to bother about it melting. (although, packed ice if available would be a better solution, though it removes the transparency)
- Unlike glass, you cannot place torches on top of stained glass.
- When you craft normal glass panes, you can not dye those panes, you have to color the glass and turn the stained glass into glass panes.