Yes, except for Blue, Cyan and Purple
dec: 95 hex: 5F bin: 01011111
Stained Glass is the dyed version of regular glass that can be used for decoration purposes. It functions exactly the same as normal glass, with the addition of tinting. However, any light that passes through stained glass will not be tinted due to the limitations of the current lighting system.
|Glass + Dye||
 As a crafting ingredient
|Ingredients||Input » Output|
|1.7.2||13w41a||Stained glass is added|
|13w42a||Textures smoothened, transparency increased, back side is no longer showing, like in regular glass.|
Issues relating to "Stained Glass" are maintained on Mojira. Report issues there.
- Stained glass was inspired by a popular suggestion in the Minecraft Forums, suggesting colored glass and light.
- Stained glass does not change the color of light passing through it. For instance, it will not tint a room its respective color when used as a window.
- Stained glass's ID 95 was originally used by the locked chest, effectively removing it from the game.
- Mojang tried to implement stained glass before 13w41a but each time ran into problems with transparency.
- Blue stained glass can be used to represent ice without having to bother about it melting. (although, if available, packed ice would be a better solution)
- Unlike glass, you cannot place torches on stained glass.