|Version history and upcoming features|
This page is about planned versions of Minecraft. These updates either have major sources to their existence, or have received development versions.
- Version exclusive: Larger in size.
- Crafting recipe may require 5 logs rather than wood planks.
- Will not be destroyed when encountering a lily pad.
- Has an interface.
- Can sprint in boats.
- Version exclusive: Can support two riders, including passive mobs.
- Passive mobs can ride in a boat without the player.
- Version exclusive: Color variations from all six wood types.
- Version exclusive: Paddles
- Pressed Dirt
- Fishing Rods
- Block of Redstone
- Skins applied by:
- Alex and 3-Pixel arm model.
- Permanent daytime option.
- Switching gamemode option.
- Infinite world option for old type worlds.
- Rename world option.
- Status effects (Potions won't be added until the Nether is added.)
- Moved the Edit button in the world selection menu from the top right corner to the side of each world, along with a new icon
- External button now appears when tapping New rather than Edit.
- Added hat layer of pigmen heads, like the PC version
- Mineshafts will have cave spider spawners
- Custom kick and ban messages.
- Colored, bold, and italic text in chat and on signs.
- Water no longer gets stuck when you exit your world.
- Chat now creates more lines for a single phrase if long enough
- MCPE-2024 – Weird gravity animation when the sand or gravel falls to the fence door or fence gate... (Happens on Survival and Creative)
- MCPE-5161 – Changing name in-game options (Survival and Creative)
- MCPE-5450 – Can't craft quartz stairs in the stonecutter
- MCPE-5455 – Duplicate of a player after a crash (Tested in Realms)
- MCPE-6628 – Wooden axe can't be used as fuel in a furnace
- MCPE-6813 – Zombie pigman does not have a helmet
- MCPE-6853 – Water overlap(?) ladder
- MCPE-6885 – Bedrock is breakable in Survival mode
- MCPE-6999 – Cobblestone walls in water
- MCPE-7166 – Mossy cobblestone wall item name incorrect
- MCPE-7830 – Feeding wolves and animals in Survival duplicates the food
- MCPE-7835 – Duplication glitch
- MCPE-7837 – Can't create a new world
- MCPE-7848 – Grass does not grow under or past fences
- MCPE-7854 – Grass blocks under water and under lava
- MCPE-7864 – Mobs on minecart do everything at double speed
- MCPE-7872 – Action button (ignite, tame, ...) can be use far away from the mob
- MCPE-7882 – Sand falls through torch
- MCPE-7883 – Sand glitch
- MCPE-7887 – Cocoa beans won't grow at all
- MCPE-7888 – Furnace glitch transfer oak planks to birch or any type
- MCPE-7904 – Door duplication glitch
- MCPE-7908 – Tapping the login to realms button opens unexitable 'not found' page
- MCPE-7912 – Double tall blocks delete any type of block
- MCPE-7915 – Water does not function properly on transparent blocks
- MCPE-7924 – It won't cause an update when silverfish break out of monster eggs.
- MCPE-7935 – Iron bars don't connect to glass panes.
This version of Minecraft may be planned to be released on the Microsoft HoloLens at an unknown time. Little is known about this version of Minecraft apart from its short appearance in a HoloLens promotional video.