Pocket Edition Alpha 0.16.0 build 5
From Minecraft Wiki
Alpha 0.16.0 build 5
October 7, 2016
Additions[edit | edit source]
- New command:
- Added sounds for strays, husks and minecarts.
- Added texture packs from 0.15.7 and 0.15.8 versions.
- Added MineCon skin pack from 0.15.9.
- Added elder guardian spawn egg to the creative inventory.
- Added a new button when you sneak when a villager is highlighted.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Add-ons are now named Behavior Packs.
- Some icons for settings are now colored.
- Re-added Old world type which was removed in build 1
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- MCPE-6721 – Clouds go through blocks
- MCPE-7526 – Cloud texture rayed through players and entities
- MCPE-11204 – Attacking and mining with enchanted books applies the book's enchantments
- MCPE-11325 – Inventory count display too centred
- MCPE-11381 – Open doors change to being shut when you reload the world
- MCPE-11490 – Old worlds cannot be set to "always day"
- MCPE-11594 – Can't put out fire by tap and hold in Survival (but can in Creative)
- MCPE-12171 – Wolf attacks it's owner
- MCPE-13846 – Incorrect Breaking Time of Rails
- MCPE-14026 – Comparator based Analog Memory Circuits lose signal OnGameLoad
- MCPE-14101 – Creeper damages terrain in water.
- MCPE-14300 – Game Crash when you run out of air underwater while wearing respiration enchanted helmet
- MCPE-14452 – Attached block to the full snowlayer does not update anymore when shoot some arrows on it
- MCPE-14516 – Interaction button and item display name
- MCPE-14517 – No "Name" button for Snow Golems
- MCPE-14519 – Can place attachable block to head pistons
- MCPE-14530 – Carrot on a stick in hot bar causes other items to show same title twice
- MCPE-14533 – Broken Wither Name in Death Message
- MCPE-14585 – Rain particles all collect before disappearing while in the inventory
- MCPE-14641 – Messed-up generation of strongholds under villages and closing crashing MCPE
- MCPE-14660 – Can't put chests on donkeys and mules. (No equip button is displayed)
- MCPE-14766 – Nether wart texture doesn't change upon growing
- MCPE-14805 – Piston pushing cauldron with water or potion in it crashes the game
- MCPE-15424 – You can damage your horse with enchanted sword while riding it
- MCPE-16093 – MCPE Crashes frequently when a minecart that is activating a detector rail and that dector rail are pushed by pistons at the same time
- MCPE-16163 – When randomly hearing a pig dying, crash occurs..
- MCPE-16202 – Horse Bug - Cannot Climb Stairs & Slabs Smoothly
- MCPE-16556 – Brick and nether brick (Items) are not in creative inventory
- MCPE-16681 – Export world button option is functionless
- MCPE-16750 – Cannot place saddle or armor on tamed horse
- MCPE-17036 – Beacon Beam Not Rendering Correctly (Black)
- MCPE-17039 – Old World (Finite World) Type Missing from Create New World Options
- MCPE-17062 – Ghast, Blaze & Wither Skeleton now take fire / lava damage.
- MCPE-17069 – Some mobs don't make any sounds, or are replaced with 'player hurt' sounds.
- MCPE-17072 – Shear option/sounds are missing/broken.
- MCPE-17075 – Baby horses when spawned are tiny small
- MCPE-17076 – Arrow of Decay have wrong title.
- MCPE-17078 – Jack o'Lantern pumpkin texture bug
- MCPE-17081 – Potions effects get removed when reopening the world
- MCPE-17083 – Wither does not attack mobs
- MCPE-17117 – Baby PigMan Holding Sword Incorrectly
- MCPE-17124 – The mob burning animation is floating away
- MCPE-17182 – Strays shoot normal arrows
- MCPE-17212 – When riding a zombie horse you get the message action.hint.exit.ZombieHorse
- MCPE-17250 – The name of tipped arrow of decay is written improperly.
- MCPE-17259 – Ligntning striking pig on peaceful difficulty crashes the game
- MCPE-17280 – Hitting a creeper and backing away no longer prevents explosion
- MCPE-17295 – Command /summon lightningbolt delays lightning strike until the world is reloaded
- MCPE-17316 – You can shear sheep infinitely without waiting for wool to grow
- MCPE-17320 – Tipped arrows shot into snow layer continuously apply their effects
References[edit | edit source]