April 27 ,2017
1.1 build 7 (also known as alpha 22.214.171.124) is the seventh build released for 1.1.
- "EnchantRandomly" function has been modified to use treasure flags
- Woodland mansion chests' loot tables have been altered to allow for treasure enchantments.
- Zombie villagers now have the unique sounds that they do in the Java edition.
- Palette colors now match Java edition's palette colors.
- The "crafting" label above the 2x2 grid in the player inventory was removed because the sizing didn't work in non-English languages.
- Font fixes.
- Updated the beacon recipe to not use a specified aux value and instead use the default.
- Offhand items are now hidden in 3rd person view when using a bow rather than being drawn at wrong angles and positions.
- Tweaked some weird touch issues with the hotbar.
- Shulker retextured.
- The provoke range of endermen is no longer too short.
- Endermites no longer occasionally spin around for a few seconds when not chasing a target.
- It no longer takes an unreasonable amount of time to break cobblestone walls.
- Snowballs now generate particles when they break.
- Dead bushes again catch fire & disappear.
- "This bed is occupied" message now only appears for the player trying to get in the occupied bed, not the player currently using it.
- Villagers no longer prioritize harvesting crops over sharing food with hungry villagers.
- Zombie & skeleton horses no longer die unexpectedly.
- Tipped Arrow of Decay now has the correct texture.
- Ender pearls now show the correct particles when breaking.
- Blaze rods are now shown correctly when held in 3rd person view.
- Removed the extra white pixel in the Peony thumbnail.
- Gameplay sounds again load on the main menu.
- Elytra has sounds again!
- "Beam Me Up" achievement works again.
- Miscellaneous tweaks & fixes to Marketplace.
- The frequency of enchanted books has increased to account for the new enchantments.
- Using bone meal on a fully grown crop doesn't consume the bone meal anymore.
- Fire ticks properly now- it spreads & extinguishes in an appropriate amount of time.
- Reduced the size of the hitbox on arrows.
- Villagers now use the correct recipe to craft bread and consume wheat.
- Fixed the animation issues with equipped, off-hand items in 3rd person view.
- Villager trading window no longer closes immediately on the first attempt at a trade.
- Draw distance range is no longer too high on low memory devices.
- Fixed arrows under water from constantly spewing bubbles.
- Fixed projectiles never reporting that they were on the ground.
- Fixed text on signs appearing too high.
- Fixed white wool/carpet appearing just as "wool" and "carpet".
- Villagers & zombie villagers now appear in igloos
- (Hopefully) fixed a crash that happened when a player fell in the void.
- Mobs are no longer invincible if you give them a Totem of Undying.
- Mobs now play footsteps sounds.
- The profile changes your name to the default if you leave the name blank.
- Fixed a crash if your language is German & you use a hyphen.
- Texture packs should no longer randomly decide not to work or show corrupted textures anymore.
- Players in multiplayer can now see offhand items of other players.
- Chests can now be opened if an entity stands in the same block.
- Infinity bows no longer take arrows from the offhand slot.
- Frosted ice blocks that turn back into water now flow correctly.
- Shulker boxes now open under top-half slab blocks.
- Horse, mules, and donkeys now take damage from cacti while mounted.
- Shulkers now get damaged by & teleport away/out of fire & lava.
- Zombies suffocate again.
- Spawn eggs renamed in an anvil now respect special names when spawning mobs.
- Players can again shoot at a mob less than 5 blocks away.
- Good news for elytra fliers - you can now shoot yourself with a bow and arrow (and can splash yourself with potions again, too!)
- Players no longer suffocate while riding horses underneath blocks that aren't actually suffocating the player.
- Fixed a few bugs regarding horses suffocating & taking damage when they shouldn't be doing either.
- You can again exit the Exit World menu with the escape key.
- The developers tried to fix a bug where different slab types override each other. The fix did not work.
- ↑ https://feedback.minecraft.net/knowledgebase/articles/1165039