Android - February 8, 2017
iOS. FireOS, Gear VR, Apple TV, Fire TV - February 9, 2017
Windows 10 - February 10, 2017
Windows 10 mobile - February 22, 2017
|Other editions of 1.0.3
1.0.3 was released to add support for the Dutch language, the Candy texture pack, and fix several bugs from 1.0.2.
- Support for the Dutch language. 
- Added Candy Texture Pack.
- Added a TransferPacket for servers which allows them to transfer a player to another server. 
- Servers can now detect a lot of useful data about clients. 
- MCPE-15502 Observer top texture always faces north
- MCPE-17421 Server browser not showing online/offline state for external servers
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status.
- Fixed a realms crash when a player exits.
- Fixed a crash when using some items.
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome.
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order.
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door.
- Fixed an issue with item duplication.
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks.
- Observer block's arrows should now point in the direction of power.
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down.
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed.
- Bats should spawn more often.
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.
- ↑ https://feedback.minecraft.net/knowledgebase/articles/1133827-mcpe-android-beta-1-0-3
- ↑ http://pocketbeta.minecraft.net/2017/02/changelog-for-103-beta-build.html
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shoghicp/status/826665876057423873
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shoghicp/status/826710264984776704
- ↑ https://twitter.com/NiclasOlofsson/status/826774029524688898