Pocket Edition 1.0.3
From Minecraft Wiki
Android - February 8, 2017
|Other editions of 1.0.3|
1.0.3 was released to add support for the Dutch language, the Candy texture pack, and fix several bugs from 1.0.2.
Additions[edit | edit source]
General[edit | edit source]
Multiplayer[edit | edit source]
- Added a TransferPacket for servers which allows them to transfer a player to another server. 
- Servers can now detect a lot of useful data about clients. 
Fixes[edit | edit source]
- MCPE-15502 Observer top texture always faces north
- MCPE-17421 Server browser not showing online/offline state for external servers
- Fixed an issue causing servers to blink between online and offline status.
- Fixed a realms crash when a player exits.
- Fixed a crash when using some items.
- Fixed a server crash when a player entered a mutated biome.
- Fixed an issue that caused pressure plates, buttons, and other Redstone items to become stuck.
- Fixed an issue with hoppers not ticking the proper order.
- Fixed an issue when destroying a door.
- Fixed an issue with item duplication.
- Fixed an issue allowing a player to incorrectly obtain End Gateway blocks.
- Observer block's arrows should now point in the direction of power.
- Observer blocks will no longer be placed upside-down.
- Fixed an issue where realms members that were not your friends were not being displayed.
- Bats should spawn more often.
- Fixed an issue with End Gateway textures on mobile devices.
References[edit | edit source]