Nether Reactor Core
|Tile Entity ID||
dec: 247 hex: F7 bin: 11110111
The Nether Reactor Core is a block exclusive to the Pocket edition and Pi edition of Minecraft. It is the main component in constructing the Nether Reactor, which is the only way to obtain Glowstone and Nether Quartz in survival.
- This stage would be an unused nether reactor core; it uses the default texture.
- This stage would be when the nether reactor is active. The nether reactor core would now appear with a reddish color, while the items spawn in.
- This is when a nether reactor has stopped. The core will have a dark blueish texture that represents it being "used up."
Note that in any stage when the nether reactor core is mined, it will always drop as stage 1
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|0.5.0||Added nether reactor cores.|
|0.1.1||Added nether reactor cores.|
Issues relating to "Nether Reactor Core" or "Reactor" are maintained on the issue tracker. Report issues there.
- If one attempts using the Nether Reactor Core when in stage 3, it still builds the spire, but the rest of the process is canceled, making an effective self-repairing house or netherrack farm. This will turn it to stage 2, but it still acts as stage 3
- The Nether Reactor Core is also available in the Raspberry Pi edition of Minecraft.