|Date of birth||
July 23, 1991 (age 24)
|Minecraft Wiki name|
|“||Dinnerbone is a super nice guy, and adds lots of fancy features to Minecraft. He wears ribbons in his hair, and smells of rich mahogany and leather-bound books. He is the co-president of the country of Bonerstan, along with Marc. If you kill him in Minecraft, he drops a kitten. Correction: he gently sets down a kitten, because why would he ever DROP a kitten? He's way too nice for that.||„|
Nathan 'Dinnerbone' Adams is a game developer at Mojang AB currently working on Minecraft. A member of the Bukkit team, Adams was hired by Mojang on 28 February 2012 to develop the mod API. His first day at the Mojang office was 27 March 2012, shortly before the first development snapshots for version 1.3.1.
A common trope attributed to Dinnerbone is that he is commonly displayed as being upside-down. His Twitter avatar is flipped and his user model, as well as any mob named "Dinnerbone", will be rendered upside-down.
Biography[edit | edit source]
Nathan Adams is originally from Shrewsbury, United Kingdom. He says he learned programming through creating MSN bots at age 10. After finishing secondary school, Dinnerbone was rejected from college, so he found a job with a tiny web development company but was made redundant after a few years. Shortly after starting Bukkit, Dinnerbone was hired by Curse where he worked until joining Mojang.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dinnerbone is red-green colorblind, the most common type of colorblindness.
- Dinnerbone's username is a tribute to an old friend of his named Teabone (T-bone).
- Dinnerbone's favorite color is blue and his favorite foods are lasagna and pizza.
- Dinnerbone hates fish.
- Dinnerbone doesn't drink alcohol.
- If you name any mob with a name tag with the name "Dinnerbone", the animal will flip upside down. This naturally extends to himself. Same logic applies for naming a mob "Grumm".
- Dinnerbone can sometimes be found on Mindcrack with other famous youtubers.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Adams' Minecraft skin
References[edit | edit source]
|4J Studios sites|
|Telltale Games sites|
|Block by Block sites|