From Minecraft Wiki
Music can refer to any of the work by Daniel Rosenfeld, also known as "C418":
- Ambience - sound that is triggered when the player is near a cave.
- Music included in Minecraft - List of all the music available in Minecraft.
- Music Disc - An item which can be played in a jukebox.
- Minecraft - Volume Alpha - the first official soundtrack of Minecraft, released on 4 March 2011.
- Minecraft - Volume Beta - the second official soundtrack of Minecraft, released on 9 November 2013.
- Audio Loops - audio samples not yet included in the game.
- Note Block - The tile entity named Music.