|Date of birth||
August 23, 1988 (age 26)
Decadence Server Cloud
Tobias Möllstam is Mojang's front-end web developer and manages most of the things that are directly related to the company and its websites. He's a longtime coder and designer for the web, but for the last few years he's been into game development which he studied at the University of Skövde.
Linked in profile here.
- Decadence. A total conversion of the Source engine where 4 players on 2 teams shoot each other.
- Decadence Server Cloud. An auto-scaling solution for Decadence server owners to host Source games on the Amazon EC2 cloud.
- Jordlingar. A contract job for The Museum of World Culture in Gothenburg. (video)
- Presidentspelet. A 10-week game project at the University.
- PiStats. World of Warcraft add-on which communicate raid stats in real-time to a website.
|4J Studios site|